PG Wife treated me a makeover
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
My wife treated me to a makeover and I loved it.Since  we agreed to do this to me 3 years ago and everything has been going great,said I deserved this.Went to the salon to get my nails,hair and make up done.Wife loved the purple nail polish color she let me pick for my nails and my new hairstyle.My wife picked out a nice black mini skirt,black stockings,4 inch ankle strap heels and a nice red sexy top I loved after putting them on.My wife loved my new look too,had this OMG look on her face and said I looked gorgeous.Both walked out happy and looking towards the next step in my sissy transformation,my SRS in July.Went on the hormones 3 years ago and was approved for the SRS in December.
Last Post
1 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.