whats everybodies favourite clothes shop
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
sorry if its been done already
Mine is Topshop, New Look and Miss Selfridges(im from england)
whats yours?
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Daddy's Girl
I'm Hot Topic obsessed! <3
maddymatt
cool and by the way you seem awesome :)

Daddy's Girl
OMG You're so sweet~! Thank you! You seem pretty awesome yourself!
maddymatt
thanks hun  )

Dru
Sadly I have never been there but its my favorite website atleast. Urban Outfitters. I also like Victoria's Secret. I like the Pink Collection from there.

And Hot Topic has some cool stuff too. They have some really random stuff in there so every time I go in there I find something really cool and no other store that I have been to has the same type of things. They have a bunch of Alice and Wonderland stuff right now, in the past I have seen Little Mermaid Tank Tops, Princess Peach shirts, Pikachu T-shirts, World of Warcraft and all sorts of other cool t-shirts.
maddymatt

Sadly I have never been there but its my favorite website atleast. Urban Outfitters. I also like Victoria's Secret. I like the Pink Collection from there.

And Hot Topic has some cool stuff too. They have some really random stuff in there so every time I go in there I find something really cool and no other store that I have been to has the same type of things. They have a bunch of Alice and Wonderland stuff right now, in the past I have seen Little Mermaid Tank Tops, Princess Peach shirts, Pikachu T-shirts, World of Warcraft and all sorts of other cool t-shirts.  

cool :) I don't think theres a Victoria Secret in the uk I need to look

Angie
New Look is the best, i'm a uk girl too.
maddymatt

New Look is the best, i'm a uk girl too.  

omg awesome :) im from northampton hehe (whats near london..well miles away from it)
omg New Look is like one of the best shops ever!

wittle_bwittany
hot topic and victorias secret all the way baby!!! hot topic has the best skirts a girl could ask for! and victorias secret just all around rocks!
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
BunnyBoy
The online store BirchPlace for me.  

As a Xmas treat to myself (it's not exactly the kind of thing I can ask anyone to buy for me as a gift!) I ordered the Prissy Sissy Trixie dress plus some super frilly extras, it's been 10 days and I'm hoping it will arrive before the holiday; there's no telling how long it might take though, I'm sure they get a rush of orders at this time of year.

It's cost me over £200 and that was with 25% off! But I've wanted a complete sissy outfit for ages and I'm really excited about it arriving.

That outfit is gorgeous. Actually, pretty much everything on that store is amazing. Unfortunately, it is also amazingly expensive.
BunnyBoy

That outfit is gorgeous. Actually, pretty much everything on that store is amazing. Unfortunately, it is also amazingly expensive.  

I've shied away from buying a Birchplace outfit dozens of times becuase they are so pricey but I thought it was time I finally shelled out the money for what I really wanted rather than torturing myself anymore wishing for one.

Ebay is sometimes a good source of sissywear but there's no guarantee of quality; I bought a dress secondhand two years ago which was a lovely high quality outfit but a lot of the outfits being sold are more like fancy-dress costumes that look good from a distance but close up have that cheap synthetic look and don't move in the flowing swishy way you expect.

If you've got the money, go for it! I wish I had that kinda money. Not going to lie, I'm a little envious.

Yea, all the affordable cute dresses are usually made in china, so I somewhat doubt they are quality. I did buy a skirt online once in the style I like, but the quality was so crappy that I just tossed it.
DanniLace
I can't wait Tom, I get to go shopping for PANTIES. I'm going to Victoria Secrets  HHMMMM should i wear panties or a diaper. Or maybe both 

joanne_s
New Look and Primark are pretty good for exploring looks without breaking the bank.
On ye olde internet I do like SexyMinx's ebay store for hosiery and gloves and tntbandicoot.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"
stephaniegyrl
 Macy's and Torrid ! I have lots of pretty panties,boyshorts,bras,stockings,nighties and chemises from macys and some very sexy dresses from torrid

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.