wet,messy or fresh
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
do you prefer wet,messy,dry or wet and messy diapies? i sowwy if i posting to many new polls there just so much fun and i dont see them around right now?

omg i forgot the poll part lol jus say wut ur favwite is
i like wet and messy!!! 
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
Last Post
70 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 69 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

diaprbayb
Thought I would use my majic powers and help you out 

~cliques~
baby_alicep
its just naturals tos mes anys ways mes donts prefers ether wets ors mess buts mes wuvs the feels of ans warms daipies fress outs ofs the dwyers.

Sweets Babys Alwice
*suckles mes fumb*

babygina
I am just a baby,don't really LIKE wet and messy diapee's,but know I have no choice,(just like REAL little babies,you just fill your dipee's,and sometimes it takes caregivers I little while to notice,especially if napping or sleeping.   
++
LG_stephy

Originally posted by diaprbayb
Thought I would use my majic powers and help you out 

aww thank you so much. to reply to my own board i prefer wet and messy cuz its just so squishy and warm until some time goes by then it gets cold and just sticky 
lots of love

samanthaheart7
personaly I perfer dry dipers
SissyFlowerGirl
for me a dry diaper is a happy diaper

Kadya
I like the moment the diaper is getting wet. But when it stays too long wet it's getting so cold!!!!
LG_stephy

Originally posted by Kadya
I like the moment the diaper is getting wet. But when it stays too long wet it's getting so cold!!!!  

exactly same thing goes for a messy diaper in the begining
at first its warm and squishy put gets cold and sticky
lots of love

SissyMichelle

Originally posted by zag2

I like wet and messy too !  

LG_stephy

Originally posted by SissyMichelle

I like wet and messy too !    

YAY!!! finaly someone who agrees hehe
it's just so warm and squishy hehe 
lots of love

Kadya
Never tried a messy diaper...
a bit curious though...
Doesn't it smell bad? And doesn't it start irritating when you keep one one for a while? (red sore bum)
LG_stephy
hehe ya ive gotten diaper rash quite a few times but the smell isnt too bad and the feeling is soooo worth it. the only thing thats realy bad is the clean up after wards but its still sooooo worth it 
lots of love

Kadya
Might give it a try one day......... ) 
SissyMichelle

the feeling is soooo worth it.  

Oh you are so right baby steph ! I got terribly messy in my diaper this morning, I had some kind of belly ache hehe and it was ...   ... I can't wait for sunday mornings when I can get wet and really messy in my diaper.  

jennifer
well little sister if you want to know, for me to clean up after my self yeah wet but for others both wet and messy i am a naugty baby arnt i hehe 
LG_stephy
hehe i hav to say i totaly agree with wut your saying   i feel exactly the same (cleaning up ur own mess is the worst   )
lots of love

fluffybottoms
I love the feeling of the soft dry diaper slowly becoming soggy when I'm making pee-pee in it.....When the warmness slowly spreads and the diaper starts to sag and gets a little mushy.
SissySheree
I like wet and messy too. For me, the ulyimate moment is when I;m standing there with my legs spread a little , in a slight squat and I feel the mess spreading in the seat of my diaper. Then the feeling as I toddle around is awesome.

sissytee
 sometimes wet, sometimes messy, sometimes messy and wet, and sometimes dry..... i guess i like them all to much to decide. 
ghfhfh
A wet and messy diaper can be fun....at least till it gets cold and sticky... 

BabyBeth
Wet & Messy but then it's time for mummy (I wish) to come put this sissy in nice clean nappy
LG_stephy

Originally posted by BabyBeth
Wet & Messy but then it's time for mummy (I wish) to come put this sissy in nice clean nappy  

hehe I think all of us who dont have that wish we did  
lots of love

littleKitty
messy and wet fow me too; i wove the feewing of the poo when i toddwe awound. 
" class="border_zero"> Cute power be happy
Mina-chan
The best feeling wearing my diapee is when I'm wetting it. The first signs of warmth and wetness are the best, but after a while it gets really cold and itchy and I gotta change. Putting on that nice dry diapee feels just as good though and my botty sure is thankful ^^

My favorite time is when I get to wear my diapers for the first time being all fweshly pinned on n snuggwy against my skin when I get to just lie on my back and kick my widdle wegs in my fweshly pinned on cloth diaper...n then I get to think about my fantasy mommie to come in an pat my bottom while my diaper is dry, n then she says to me, "honey, turn over for mommie so I can check your diaper for you sweetheart," and then mees gets all wriggly n criggly in anticipation of my mommie putting her warm, soft hand down into my diaper to check on baby's widdle wee wee...

Of course I adore being wet, especially at first. When I take my nap mees always goes pee pee in mees dipee before my fantasy mommie comes in to rub me into my heavenly happy time before going ni nies...

Not as much into messing, been several months for that now...but if you wear cloth and you mess, have a pail handy ahead of time. Then after you dunk your dirty diaper into the toity for the first rinse, place the diaper dirty side up over the pail (turned up or down, doesn't really matter) and put it in the shower. Then just put the "pretty clean" rinsed diaper into the pail to await it's fate with the Dreft ladies..... 

0 - 25 of 69 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.