PG I went to get tea, and when I got back I had a diaper on
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'd like to explain how the story works. The basis of this story is it should be free to go anywhere I'm leaving the opening sense vague. Not much is said. Several questions can be asked in looked at. Who is I, currently I is the narrator. So is I a he or she? What age is I? What does I look like? What does I enjoy? Would it make sense for I to have a diaper on? That's just an example of the vagueness. I'm not suggesting that you answer all the questions in the next sense or two. Instead answer some and leave others blank. Another question is where is I going to get the tea, why is I leaving to get tea? Is he leaving from one room to the other, or is he leaving to go out somewhere? When I got back I had a diaper on. So is this a normal thing? Maybe I left with the diaper already on. Where is back? What happened during the time I left for tea until I came back. As well what happened while I was away. This whole introduction is to get you mindset in doing this. After this sentence there should be maybe one to two more after by one person, then another person writes a couple sentences. I'm starting the rating at R so there's some room, but if it comes to it I'll increase the rating.

I got this idea from a creative teaching class i took.

WORKING TITLE

Chapter1
I went to get tea, and when I got back I had a diaper on.
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

PhoenixofChaos
I strolled down my street on the way to my favorite shop in the city, Earth's Gifts to pick up a bag of herbal tea that they just got in today. I walked by a couple of buildings that I pass on my daily routine.
~~~Love*Hope*Compassion*Will~~~These are the things that make up this little heart of mine.
Sonicmixer
(I'll bite. Maybe more people will try this if I write something)

As I walked however,I noticed something quite peculiar. There seemed to be a new building that I had never seen before, in my normal surroundings. I couldn't tell what it was from the outside,so I decided to investigate by going inside.

gogglestars

As I walked however,I noticed something quite peculiar. There seemed to be a new building that I had never seen before, in my normal surroundings. I couldn't tell what it was from the outside,so I decided to investigate by going inside.  

I noticed that my normal surroundings were quite non-descript, but this new building was something else. It was pink granite, with grey marble columns in a colonial style. The door was massive, ornate, and oak. I opened the door, and went inside to find ... ?
sissybabydreams
I went inside and found what could only be described as a Sissy Haven. Everywhere you looked there was pink and white dcor, the furniture was all padded out with soft pink satin padding and pink cushions. The was a sign on the wall that said "Only the chosen may enter these walls". A few minutes later while I was still staring at the beauty of my surroundings a beautiful motherly looking lady a came walking towards me down the massive centre staircase.

She said "what can we do for you my little one"? When you enter here, you are somewhere quite special, the time outside stands still so no matter how long you are here, it will seem to the world outside that you have never left.
You can be a Adult Baby boy or girl, a slightly older toddler, a sweet little sissy girl or a mixture of all of them. The choice is yours my sweet. At his point I didn't know whether to run or stay where I was, but I thought that as I had made it this far, there was no sense in going back now.

I asked the lady if time really did stand still outside whilst I was inside. She again said to me "as long as you remain within the boundaries of the building, you will not be missed for one minute by anyone outside".

In that case I thought what was there to lose.

sissybabydreams
Open to all, please feel free to add more

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.