Well I've waited 20 years but its time
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
It's about time I at least come clean with my Mother and im going to do this on the 9th. It's not a great time to do it being it's going to happen at my Grandparents Aniversary but she moved a good distance away from me (use to live right around from my apt.) and this is the only time we will be face to face. I have no car so can't just up and go over there.

Shes a realy understaning kind hearted person and realy is the only female I had to look up to when growing up. I grew up in a house of men and latched on to my Mom more than my Brother or Dad. I came home on leave on month and she picked up on my Fem side when I was in Was state. When I was out in the open and at the peak of my happness. We went shoping and I had opinions on many girly thing and good ones too on throw pillows and wallpaper for the bathroom and colors things like that.

I was on the last week of my leave and she and I was talking and having a good time. She out of the blue said where did this person come from I've never seen you this happy before in all my life and I was a real sweetheart this whole month and told me if I was gay it would be ok. She must of said this like 4 times lol.

So I don't think she will have to much of a problem with my Fem side. Thats going to be battle one of this too part fight. Lucky I at least lived a good life to have great stories to tell her at least.

Round 2 not going to be as easy. I mean how do you tell your own mother that your baby as she calls me still as the youngest of the 2 and all that is the youngest still im sure get called from time to time still likes to be the baby lol and not just a baby a little girl as well lol. Still likes to be in dipers and treated as such lol. Lucky tho I've seen many post on this sight and seen how many others came out to there loved ones on this area and came up with a game plain of my own to tell her. At least better or worst I'm getting this monkey off my back and at least coming clean with the one person I know will at least still love me even if she may think ill of me after lol.
But as I always say to peeps. Theres always a rainbow after every storm in life. 

BIG HUGS
Hugs And Kissess: SissyMichele. I'm a boy in body, but a wittle girl at heart!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

A song that helps me get through hard times:
Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Little sissy boy
Good luck my friend

Sissy sister to Kawaii Pi and Diapeyboy21
KitaSparkles
Can I ask a question? If you do not live with her, why do you feel there is a need to tell her?

Cliques:

SissyMichele
I try not to hide anything from my Mother because she don't hide anything from me and its kinda eating at me now. I had a great chance to do it when she felt something and I missed it. Im going to make up for it now.

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.
jandebs
it sounds like she'll be fine with the news Michelle, and is obviously already aware of your femme side. I was also very close to my mother as a child, but after a traumatic discovery of me in my sis's dress when i was about 6, our relationship nosedived. I hated her for decades and felt guilt ridden. I told her about myself in my forties, and now our relationship couldn't be better. Hiding the truth bends us out of shape over a period of time. x

Mellsissy
I say congrats. Let us know how it all goes down. Good Luck
littlegirl_inside
Sorry I missed this one sweetie. I am sure you will be fine. I think the thing about coming out to a parent is (mostly) they dont think 'Oh no.........', they think about will being who you are hurt you. It's a protection thing, a maternal need to protect. Parents may not understand but they love you unconditionally.

The main thing about telling her about being a little girl, a baby is to make it sound less like a sexual fetish and more a part of who you are, it doesnt make you less her child, it's just a beautiful part of who you are.

*huggles*
Samantha

~cliques~

SissyMichele
OH very good point Samantha hehe that could of made that worst lol and you are so right Jandebs it can tear you up inside. Like I said in the early post I hate hiding from my Mom cuz shes so open with me and I think she at least should know hehe. Thank you all for the kind words. Im realy not at all as nervous as you would think I would be lol. I just know she would be fine with it. She actuly has a brother whos abit mental ill tho that CD for abit too and was ok with him. Used to sign our cards with Aunt Pauly lol. Well thank you all again for the love BIG HUGS.

P.S. Oh I will tell all that happens you can count on that Mellsissy lol.

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:

SissyMichele
Didn't happen today Momma figed it would be a good night to get drunk hehe it was a openbar so I at least but a birdie in her ear that I want to talk lol.

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:

u r swo brave me wish me could do that
SissyMichele
Ok retry on Saterday i'll be over there to watch the Sabres game with my Dad but nothing says I can't talk to her first lol.

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:

SissyMichele
Well it's all over and I told her and she ate it up after abit lol. The 1st thing I told her was my Femme side and she kinda figed that out herself just didn't think I would public CD and took it that far lol. Next was the Sissy part that was hard so TA DAAA Sissy Kiss saved me again lol. I first told her it gets cuter you know. She said NOOOO it can't lol. So I loged on to my SK account at her house she loled abit of course (most do at 1st when you tell em) and she seen all my post and such and asked you realy are into this like realy hehe. I told her yep and on and off abit more off of coruse being here in my hometown and I told her about some of the fun again me and my Ex-Mommy would have and things we did lol. She loved that to after abit lol. She looked at me and told me well your 31 and i guess you anit a crazy person lol and fell in love with it. I figed she would. I told her about the dress and sleeper I have coming and she now wants pictures told me too she was going to toss it up on a wall inside the house lol. At the end of it all tho she gave me a realy big hug and kinda was tearing up and told me OMG I can't belive I do have a daughter even if it is out of my son. I got all teary eye after that too. Im on cloud nine right now. She is even wants to go dress shopping with me and all hehe. She also wants to play with her lil daughter as well and going to have a new toy for me at X-Mas she said lol. Well im so happy atm I bursting lol. BIG HUGS TO ALL!!!!!!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:

littlegirl_inside
Oh sweetie... YAY!! I am so happy for you, I truly am. It just shows what a truly special, accepting and open minded mother you have, she is a real treasure.......... as are you. I know how much it meant to you to come out to her and I am so thrilled it went so well, even though what you had said about her led me to believe it would.

*super hugs* for you both

x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Little sissy boy
congrats to you

Sissy sister to Kawaii Pi and Diapeyboy21
SissyMichele
Thank you Sammy and Lil Sissy Boy ya it helped get a big wieght off my back for sure. My mom like I said wiered out at first but hey most are and kinda fell in love with me all over again I would say.

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:

sissyjj
Well done for coming out to your Mum! I came out to mine about six years ago and showed her some of my sissy pics. She said that she always knew I was rather girly. She just asked whether I was in stockings or tights. I said stockings and she said "Good girl, they are much healthier!"

xxx
~ Items ~

Sissynatalie6969
good luck Michelle!!! i wish i was as brave as you.

Mellsissy
Another bright future. Congrats.
SissyMichele
AWWW ty JJ, Natalie, Mell. I think my Mom and I are going to have alot of fun now, Not like we didn't before hehe.

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.