Weight
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I need a lot of help regarding my weight. I have tried everything from dieting....to exercising...to anorexia. The only option I see left is diet pills.

So does anyone have any recommendations?
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

emilygielen
if the diet, exercises or anorexia didn't work, the diet pills will not work either. Don't waste your money in it!

I think that eating healthy and doing some sports is still the best way to eliminate some kgs!

doing it, I eliminated 13kg (28lbs) in 6 months... I still want to eliminate 5-10 kg (11-22lbs)!
Sissy Gaara
And i kinda just said it didnt work for me
So why are you recommending it

Nicolette~
As well as eating healthy and lots of exercise, make sure to do things that stimulate the brain. The brain uses a large amount of Calories to operate, it can be math or writing. Anything works love!
Ami
Whats your weight? And explain what you did during that time period you were dieting, the best and healthiest advice anyone can give you is consistent exercise and healthy eating, but people interpret that advice differently.

joanne_s
I'm struggling with weight and would like to come down a dress size.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"
VanessaHeartless
Diet and exercise seem to be your best bet. You say they haven't worked for you, however, have you been consistent> Results don't happen overnight, you need to stick with it even after you lose weight. You can't give up just because nothing happened as fast as you wanted it to.

Another comment I have: Anorexia. When you starve yourself, your body actually packs on more pounds from the stuff you DO eat. It's all about your metabolism, and starving yourself does nothing but lower it. One method you can try in terms of diet is figuring out what your daily caloric intake should be, and then space out your meals. Most people eat three large meals to get what they need, however, it's recommended that you break those down into smaller meals. so maybe instead of three large meals, try 6 small ones.

I'm interested in how much you weigh, and your height, mainly because I know many people who go the anorexia route who end up being within their healthy weight, yet still want to lose a ridiculous amount of weight.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.