R The Wedding Swap
A Bride and a groom decide to swop their wedding outfits that ends with unexpeted results.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is my very first time at doing captioned pictures. I have a few more, but I want to see how this and one other goes, before posting more. Please note all images are Anime based, to which I got from different Anime sites. I hope you like both the images and the short stories that accompany them.

If you like the cappies, please tell me, I have done a few, but I will do more if you really like them, thank you.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
24 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

mckeesissy
an amazing start!
Please say you will love me if I say I love you!
CutieMuffinGumbo
A really Sweet cappie, please do more.
April Showers Bring May Flowers

Mina Silverwind
You did a splendid job on this cute caption, you are very talented, and I thank you for making me smile.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
clarisselovelace
Uh oh ... caught!

Doppler
Would love to see more

baby5522
Mckeesissy, thank you for the comment, I am glad and happy that you are amazed, even happier to see this many replies in such a short space of time as well as views, since this was only posted yesterday ago. I am so, so very happy.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

an amazing start!  

baby5522
Aww, thank you for the comment, I will do more, I already have a few with captions already, if people here really do like these befor I get to the last capitoned picture, I will start to do more about halfway through the captioned pictures I plan to post here. I am glad that you like the caption and the picture both, a lot of thought went into it and the others I have done so far and I have plenty more anime pictures do cappies with. There is in the caption me forum if you have not seen or replied to it yet. A caption I have done there for people to add to. The New Star, that goes to all that have commented so far, please check that out if you have not already done so. I'm glad that I have found another avenue aside from my stories in areas to grow into that I have not tried before.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

A really Sweet cappie, please do more.  

baby5522
Aww, thank you so much Mina for your comment, very much appreciated. I am happy to hear that I made you smile. I like to try my hand at doing new things, I really was not sure if I would be any good at doing these capies, I have so many and thought to my self. 'I would like to do that.'

Now that I have posted my first two captioned pictures here and seeing the responses so far, I am very happy to see this one going down so well. I hope all of my cappies will be this well recieved.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

You did a splendid job on this cute caption, you are very talented, and I thank you for making me smile.  

baby5522
Fank you clarisse for your quote, though this is not exactly a 'Camptioned Me' Sort of cappie, I still appreciate your quote. Oh... caught! Is absolutely right, but I hope that you agree, the bride now makes a better looking Groom, and that the groom most definitely makes a better looking Bride.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

Uh oh ... caught!  

baby5522
Aww, fank you for your comment Doppler, I am thinking of posting one captioned picture, weekly, I was going to chose to post one a day, the only draw back with that, is that I will use up all of the captioned pictures I have already done that I have yet to post, before I can prepare a few more.

There is a process of taking the anime images that I have and then setting up a cpationed story. Some images I could have just inserted the captions into the images themselves where there are spaces to do text boxes with. But the lettering would have been small, or I could have made the image bigger.

Some images I have do not give me much room to place a text box in. I had an idea how to get around that problem, using Google Sketchup 8 to do a basic sectioned frame to place one picture in one panel , capture the image with the print screen button, then crop out what I do not need then in the panel that is plank of my captured image of the frame, I work on the story/caption that relates to the image in the other panel.

Rather than I do that with just a few images where text boxes can not be used, I decided to do the same thing with all of my images, with the basic model frame saved, it was easy for me to insert the different images and do the capture image of each picture.

The whole prosess took me two days to complete just a few images and come up with the captions/stories for each image. So I hope you and all will agree that posting one captioned picture each week to be a good choice. I will be posting the other captioned pictures I have done so far and with the responce I have gotten so far, I definitely will work on doing a few more anime captioned pictures.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

Would love to see more

Baby Butch
I see you have done your first cappie. I liked both the picture and story, it is very cute too. You did a great job for the first one made and please post more.
baby5522
Aww, thank you so much Baby Butch for your comment, much appreciated, I chose anime pictures, mostly because I know a lot here love anime, but so do I, but it is hard to find, other than on YouTube, anime cartoons that feature boys that dress as girls in them.

It would be nice to see some of those cartoons on some sort of anime chanel provided by Sky services, I think that there could be an anime related chanel, I will have to look into that a bit more some time. I am glad that you liked both the picture and captioned story.

I began looking at the other images that I had and I picked out a few more that I felt right that I could add my captions to them. Some others I was not too sure about which left me with not many to work with, so I went to the sites I got my images from originally to see if I could find any more pictures that could be used and the good news, I found plenty more.

I could possibly post more now, than one caption as I have mentioned, like two a week instead of one, but I still may run the risk of using up all of my images that I have. I will look into other images, that I can find out there on the net, they wont be anime related for me there is only so many that I can use that I like and feel that I can add stories to those aime pictures, once all of my images have been all used, I will need to find other images to add captions to. I have slected the best and what I call safe to use anime pictures that will be allowed to be posted here on sissykiss.

I do have one image I am not too sure about if it will OK to post here at sissykiss, it is not rude, it not contain naked anime boys and I would not have such pictures anyway. It's two cute boys dressed as cheerleaders with their panties showing, but that image may not be allowed, so I will ask Christie Luv 1st about it. I am so happy you commented Baby Butch, that means a lot me, thank you.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

I see you have done your first cappie. I liked both the picture and story, it is very cute too. You did a great job for the first one made and please post more.  

LilGreg
Great start and I hope you keep going!!

Congrats on a great beginning.!!!
baby5522
Fank you LilGreg for your comment, I will post a new Cappie soon.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

Great start and I hope you keep going!!

Congrats on a great beginning.!!!  

tina101
another great cappie amy, I really wish that I could either be teleported or digitized into the anime world so that all of this stuff and also what happened in your other captions could all happen to me instead of the other characters I could take the place of all of those boys and it would actually feel like all of that stuff was actually happening to me for real!!!!!!!!!!!!
baby5522
Awww, fank you so much TIna, for all of your comments on all of my cappies. They mean a lot to me and your words put a smile on my face. It would be nice if that could happen, digitize your self like that, I mean. IT's funny that you said that and about having the things happen that have heappened to the characters in my other captions. I have had an Idea along those tlines for a story. Honest, I have, I will be going ovre the ideas, tweaking them a little, once I have done a rough basis of ideas, I will start to form a story around those ideas and see where things go from there. If you would like, once I complete it and about to post it here at sk, I can sens you a message to let you. So you can be the 1st person to read it.

Anyway, let me knolw if you would like that and again,fank you for all of your comments.

*HUGS*

another great cappie amy, I really wish that I could either be teleported or digitized into the anime world so that all of this stuff and also what happened in your other captions could all happen to me instead of the other characters I could take the place of all of those boys and it would actually feel like all of that stuff was actually happening to me for real!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Mizuma
The bride is really cute!
Before you can judge others, first you must judge yourself.
tina101
I think I would love that thank you amy nobody has ever done anything this nice for me, because I have been made fun of my whole life and nobody would be my friend because I have a problem that I talk too much and they all think I am annoying. So thank you amy you just made my day and made me cry but this time I'm crying tears of joy T_T

awww! cute story line!
baby5522
Fank you for the comment rf2fan, much appreciated. It's nice to see a new comment.

*HUGS*

The bride is really cute!  

baby5522
Awww, fank you for your kind words Tina, I am so sorry to hear that nobody will be your friend. I would be honoured to be your friend, send me a network request, that way it will be easier for me to send you Private messages.

You are most welcome, I am always nice to anyone and everyone, I am still going through my ideas, but not to worry, I will have that story and since it is your wish, though I know it can't happen in real, the story will be for you and at least through that I can make your wish come true for you Tina.

Am am glad and happy that you are so happy, talking too much is no crime and pleasde do not let others pout you down because of that. You are a lovely person, to whom I am honoured to call my friend.

*Hugs*

I think I would love that thank you amy nobody has ever done anything this nice for me, because I have been made fun of my whole life and nobody would be my friend because I have a problem that I talk too much and they all think I am annoying. So thank you amy you just made my day and made me cry but this time I'm crying tears of joy T_T  

tina101
thank you I will send you a friend request as soon as I can but it might be tomorrow because I am very busy today and tonight I am watching my favorite college basketball team the Maryland Terps at 7:30 on ESPN they are playing against illinois. I like alot of sports and watch alot of them too, right now for me watching sports its college basketball season where I am a Maryland Terrapins fan ,NFL football season where I am a Baltimore Ravens fan, and NHL hockey season where I am a Philladelphia Flyers fan.

baby5522
Fank you Tina and you are most welcome, take your time. I understand. I am not much a fan of sport my self, but I do love to watch female tenis players, swimmers, gymnasts and ice figure skaters.

Though I often imagine them to be guys wearing the outfits instead, it is much more fun that way. (Giggles)

*Hugs*

thank you I will send you a friend request as soon as I can but it might be tomorrow because I am very busy today and tonight I am watching my favorite college basketball team the Maryland Terps at 7:30 on ESPN they are playing against illinois. I like alot of sports and watch alot of them too, right now for me watching sports its college basketball season where I am a Maryland Terrapins fan ,NFL football season where I am a Baltimore Ravens fan, and NHL hockey season where I am a Philladelphia Flyers fan.  

Categories:
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.