R Wearing A Diaper
Many adults are wearing a diaper and enjoying it. Some adults are put in a diaper.
Posted on
Wearing A Diaper - Many adults are wearing a diaper and enjoying it. Some adults are put in a diaper., Punishment,Diaper,Sissybaby,Schoolgirl, Feminization,Adult Babies,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Wearing A Diaper - Many adults are wearing a diaper and enjoying it. Some adults are put in a diaper., Punishment,Diaper,Sissybaby,Schoolgirl, Feminization,Adult Babies,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Wearing A Diaper - Many adults are wearing a diaper and enjoying it. Some adults are put in a diaper., Punishment,Diaper,Sissybaby,Schoolgirl, Feminization,Adult Babies,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Wearing A Diaper - Many adults are wearing a diaper and enjoying it. Some adults are put in a diaper., Punishment,Diaper,Sissybaby,Schoolgirl, Feminization,Adult Babies,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
What diaper cappie is best?
Balloons
3 votes
Boy Twins
5 votes
Options
2 votes
Ready
3 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
I enjoyed them all, to be sure. But I voted on Boy Twins.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I am glad the new pictures with captions are liked. Boy Twins make a couple of cute schoolgirls. : )

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  Ha, Ha, I said I “enjoyed” them, that’s better than “liked” them. LOL. But whatever you want to call it, thanks for the great efforts Baby Butch.

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I see you are online too Baby Puss. Correction noted, enjoyed is better than liked, he he. Yur Welcomb!
lil sissie
 These are all great but I voted for Boy twins as lil sissy boys look so cute dressed as girls
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
  As always I appreciate your comments Lil Sissie. Another vote for Boy Twins!

shamrock
dear baby butch ,,,, all I can say they are all good  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Wonderful comment Shamrock, simply wonderful thanks. : )
Pink Balloon
Oh my squee this is one of the cutest cappies you have ever done for me.

Is it wrong for me to vote for my own? It's just so incredible. 

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 Hello Pink Balloon! Feel free to vote for your own. Great to hear this is among your favorite cappies made for you. I really like it too and would not mind being you, the balloon loving sissybaby. : )

Pink Balloon
@ Baby Butch

That's too kind of you.

sissybabysamantha2
As usual Baby Butch great cappies all very good. I liked ready the best as i might have done that if i had been brave enough. I also liked twins         

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I am glad you are still loving all my cappies. Thanks for posting favorites, it is good to know the best ones.
babyginagirl

I would also just be a happy baby girl,just plaing with the ballons and all the baby toys.I would love to be ONLY dressed in cute baby girl diapers and clothes forever.Mommy please keep me as your baby girl.I soooo LOVE everything about being YOUR baby!!!

I begin to check out MY baby sisters diaper,and want to just tell our mommy,NOW both her baby girls need diapy changes.I filled my diapey with a very smelly mess awhile ago,and my sister just pee pee'd her diapy.

Regina formerly known as Rusty,is very very happy to be dressed as a girl,and in diapers.While growning up,he always wished he was a girl,and his mommy knew that desire,after finding her stash of panties and bra's in his closet.Regina/Rusty's mommy,finally decided to permantly change her son in being her daughter.But first Regina would need to be a BABY girl,before developing in a REAL girl.Her mommy was going to offer to fully change Rusty into a GIRL,by suggesting SRS to Rusty,and see how far she wants to go!!!

Little did ROY know,that his mommy,already enrolled the beautiful NEW baby girl,in a local NURSERY school class.If any student comes into the class wearing panties,it is a REQUIREMENT,that ALL students be diapered,All students will ONLY be treated just as baby's,and must come with a full stocked diaper bag,with formula.This adorable baby GIRL will no longer be known as ROY,but given her NEW baby girl name of Rachel!!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Wow amazing, we have a 3 way tie but still no votes for Options. I am glad you liked 1 and 2. The third one you added a transgender theme for Rusty. What will he do? Rachael will be happy in her nappy in the fourth one.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.