Do you wear something sissy with your everyday clothing?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
i was just wondering if anyone wears something sissy with thier everyday clothing I know I usually keep my toenails painted. I am hoping that this winter I get the courage to wear my new white moon boots out. I also hope to get a matching white jacket. (giggle)

Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

PrincessZelda
I normally wear panties,sometimes with a training bra.but thats the most I ever wear out of the house,except when I go to the woods by myself,then i'll wear everything so I can be like a little fairy.Tee-hee! 
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith
diaprbayb
For 14 years now I've more only panties, ok I do have few pair of boxers for Doctors visits. During the cooler months I will wear matching sets . I wash & shave with lady's products. lately I have wear pull ups as pads. oh yeah I've worn pads also. 

~cliques~

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh ever since I have come out all my clothes are from the girls department now!   I felt so wonderful to throw any boy clothing I had left and then go shopping! I don't get that much accept lingerie in the womens department. I just love going to the girls. I make sure to keep my girlish figure petite and now I can fit into a size 5 in girls! One of my faves is a short silky dress with it flared at the bottom and ruffled sleeves and when I bend over you can see my panties or dipees *giggle*  
PrincessZelda
I envy you,I couldn't do it,yet.
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww just follow your dreams and I am sure you can eventually PrincessZelda!   I just put my mind to it and didn't give up!
Serena
I always wear nice lingerie, and I have a nice pair of lavender wind pants that I wear when it's warm enough. The silky, flowery panties from the girls department are my favorites. I'm lucky enough to be able to fit into a girl's size 14!! I also have some Teenform bras that I love.

When I sleep, I have a very pretty Samantha night gown with bloomers that I wear. It's so cozy when it's cold, and I feel like an absolute princess when I wear it.

BrianGirl
I've worn panties to work and classes. I also wear girls jeans to class sometimes. For work I even have a pair of womens slacks that have really tiny pink pin stripes and no pockets. I've aslo worn trouser socks and tights to work.
sissybarbie
I wear panties 24/7 365 i owwn 1 pair of underwear for docters

babysue
I always wear a pair of panties and tights under my work clothes, when I go out I wear pretty much a full outfit under my normal clothes    
BobbieAnne
I'm in a diaper most of the time.  

Robyn
When I have to be masculine (which is most of the time) I like to wear two little pink satin baby girl ribbons, clipped to either side of my "tinkle." You can buy them in the baby section of most department stores. They make them to clip into baby girls' hair. It makes me feel so babyish and girlie!!! Just make sure they don't fall off unexpectedly!

callie
i dont get the chance to wear anything much seeing as i have gym at school every day =/ but i can always look forward to the health unit hehe.

nappygirl
I always wear panties, pink usually, and my toenails are always painted too. sometimes at night i take the doggie for a walk in the woods behind my house and i will wear a skirt and hose. bedtime is always a nightie and nappy. XXX
tamie
 In the winter its tights everyday under my pants!

sissyjj
i sometime wear rubber pants under normal clothes also frilly satin knee bloomers
~ Items ~

joy888
I always wear panties unless I work my part time job. I can wear them at my full time job and always at home.

babyandy22
i always wair frilly pantyes over my diaper 
your only as beutifal as you feel
lithiumbob
I normally wear panties (mainly thongs) and sometimes stockings

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.