How do you like to wear your hair in babyfem?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So I would love to know how do you like to wear your hair in babyfem?    
Last Post
24 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Dafne
Piglies - Thats pig tails, with pink ribbon bows.
PrincessZelda
Pig-tails or just brushed down,My hair is naturaly Thick and more like a lion's mane though so it takes a lot of work to do either and get it right
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith

~*Christie Luv*~
Yay pigtails!   I haven't heard piglies before Dafne I wanna start saying that now! *giggle* I stick mine in ~piglies~ too! Pink ribbons are just the perfect touch! I've seen other things too that are cute! Like these poofy things you tie around it or flowers!

I also like to put my hair in ringlets, a babyish barrette or a pretty head band with a bow on it!
Dafne
Yeah it is a fun word, so cute too.

Pigglies for everyone

tabitha
a high curly ponytail with a pink ribbon.
~*Christie Luv*~
Awwie that is so cute Tabitha!

LG_stephy
ya i like pigtails too. haha thats so typical tho....
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
jennifer
i am not typicle hehe i want them in braids  

Lily
Christie, what are ringlets?
Well, i kinda have two ways. For when i dress up as a baby, for my new and actually only gf, i wash my hair for about half an hour, then put hair spray in it, get it wet and finally towel dry it, it makes my hair look alot blonnder and very poofy, yet still has a spiky look to it X3

And before i cut my hair, when it was nolg enough to put into pig tails, i'd curl it a bit and put these two big bows in it, i loved that look so much ^-^ i'll have it again when i finish college though, then my dad wont have anything to take from me when i get a sex change o_o;

Kadya
I just love it hanging long with cute clips in it and a cute hairband in it
~*Christie Luv*~

Originally posted by Lily
Christie, what are ringlets?  

The pretty little curls in this dolls hair are ringlets  

ghfhfh
Odangos! The cute little buns on either side of sailor moon's head. I would tie them with little blue ribbons! (If I had enough hair.) 
submissivetracy

Mistresses and my nursers keep my hair mostly in pigtails tied up with ribbon which is the same color as the dress I would be wearing of course with matching plastic ruffles lacy baby pants ankle socks and Mary Jane shoes

Tracy

sissyjj
i wear long wigs tied tighly into two bunches with huge pink satin ribbons reaching to my waist
~ Items ~

babyandy22
i would have to say pigtals 
your only as beutifal as you feel

kipr
sausage curls for a baby look
gwenny
Pony tails for me, and a flowered Straw hat with bows and ribbon and lace that I make myself! Gwenny

cheerful_pixie
Piglies out the back sides or over my ears, or a pony..always with pink elastics. I wike to keep my face clear should any cute boys want to kiss my cheeks.

- giggle -

babyteen
i like ponytail but pigtails make look so cute.

LolitaDolly
Just a giant hair bow on the side.
AGPalgut
I have short hair, but I would say in curlers or pigtails

KitaSparkles
Braided pigtails. I also like to have two smaller braids (not using all the hair), and bring them around the sides and joined in back, like in this picture of me.  :

Cliques:

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.