Waxing the legs
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey! Do we have any girls that wax their legs? Can you let us know what you think is the best brand to use to wax them and give any waxing tips? I've looked it up and waxing does look like the best way for most TGirls to where they won't get red bumps but there is also laser hair removal or an electrolysis if you want to go the expensive way. I've tried the lotions that remove hair too, it didn't give any red bumps but they usually only give enough in a bottle to only use it about 2 times *lol*
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyGirlBrenda
I recently just tried some waxing, not the whole legs though, only private areas and some of the thigh. I used this stuff called moom which is actually sugary and not really wax. It didn't really hurt that bad, and It leaves you soo smooth and no ugly red bumps. I dont know if its the best but it was my first try and seemed to work out ok. Its been about 2 weeks since then and the regrowth is alot less, and it is softer. Oh and as for tips, you really have to make sure you pull it of in the opposite direction the hair grows, the inner thigh was a lil tricky.

lilfairygirl
The nice thing about waxing is it makes the hair come back thinner and lighter. The easiest and in my opinion the best way is to have it done at a salon. I know some off you girls may not want to or feel you can not to that. In those cases find a waxing buddy   so you can wax each other.

Julia

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh fabulous! Its good to know some tips by experience!   
lilredrachel
wow I would love some help here also I don't like the icky red red bumps myself (especialy around the nipples) and OH YAY a waxing partner would be soooo groovy.
on a side note I have been sneaking a bust lift cream from my momma for the last month and now my breats are all puffy around the nipples and after looking it starts at the armpits so it must have been a good start. now I have to find something to increase the results.
*huggies and kissies to all*
L.R.R.

p.s. any advice how to make sissykiss work better for avies and siggies would be great mine never seem to work. *BOO HOO* I can't get my dollies to here

sissy-vanesssa
Hi,

I'm waxing every sunday using the creme NAIR and it work perfecly. I just put the crem on all the body part [no bikiny] because it will burn...and wait 10 minutes and hot in the shower. I use than my glove to remove the hair et voila!

Kiss
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vanessa
MommyScarlet
I like the results of waxing as hair removal in general. Also bikini zone shave gel works well to keep the bumps away.

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh these are such lovely tips! I've gotta try out them out!  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.