PG Not Watsons for Thanksgiving!
A trip for dressing me on Thanksgiving!
Posted on
Not Watsons for Thanksgiving! - A trip for dressing me on Thanksgiving!, Crossdresser Sissy Humiliation, Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Increased Sexuality,Dolled Up,Holiday Not Watsons for Thanksgiving! - A trip for dressing me on Thanksgiving!, Crossdresser Sissy Humiliation, Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Increased Sexuality,Dolled Up,Holiday
Click any of the images to see their full size
Source: Pintrest
Gallery Images by nylontoni
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 beautiful dress  toni

nylontoni
@ lil sissie
  Can't wait to feel the cool air up my dress and on my shaved legs, nylons and garters. The plastic panties get cold too!
sissywanabe2
Interesting implements hanging from your closet door ! Also noted the leather wrist restraints !
And echo lil sissie NICE DRESS with oodles of petticoat action !  

nylontoni
 I'm creaming in my diaper & plastic panties thinking about getting my new dress at the dressmaker. My wife is bringing me back there for the final fitting. She says I'll have to wear it home complete with stockings, garters, diaper, plastic panties, bra and a new pair of 4" white pumps and a purse. I imagine she's doing my makeup & hair before we go. Some of the other customers said "Oh Brother, Get a load of that". I felt like mooning them.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.