I want to tell my dad
telling my dad about my sissy baby desires
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I want to tell my dad about my sissy side, but i'm so afraid he'd disown me, what should i do? 
Sarah Sophie Janelle
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Well, following on from our MSN chat just now. You said that your parents have seperated and that you live with your mum and she is cool about it. I should just wait until you are set up on your own, as you said you will soon be. Have you asked your mum about telling your dad, though? What are her thoughts on the subject? You may be surprised just how understanding people can be about such issues. Best of luck in any case! Sissy JJ. XXX Will MSN with you tomorrow, sleep well.
~ Items ~

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww parents shouldn't disown their children over that. When its a way of expressing yourself then its okay to let them know about it. Just think of ways to show it to them for what it truly is, to where they will not prejudge. That its harmless and just a sweet and unique interest. That it shows you have an independent and creative mind. If its too hard to say you could let them know in a note. Thats what I did with my parents, most of my family said they already knew when I came out to them. *giggle* You could bring them on them gradually so when you tell them they'll be used to seeing you being sissybabyish. The best way is to just let them know casually without thinking about it to much because when we think about it too much people tend to think it will be worse than it really is. These are people capable of reasoning I'm sure. If they are shocked at first and show they are not accepting, remember most accepting parents at first are. My parents were at first too but now they buy me girls clothes on christmas and my birthday.

sissyjj
That is so very well put ChristieLuv, truly the words of a caring and loving person indeed. And that is why I love you and this wonderful site for such a sensitive and understanding attitude . That is why there is no other site like this one. Long live you and sissykiss! XXX JJ.
~ Items ~

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww *blushies* I'm happy to help! Thats what Sissy Kiss is here for. All the lovely sissies are so sweet and deserve a spotlight rather than a closet! Life to short to spend it being someone we are not. So have fun and express yourself.

petticoat-sarah
I never did tell my father about my crossdressing. He died a few years ago, he was a very old-fashioned man (borderline victorian age) but i still loved him. I did tell my mother and whilst she was alive she was always very supportive and loving (though she never gave me any girly presents ). If it is important to you for your father to know you should tell him, after all they are generally older and so generally frailer than their children.

I do not regret not telling my dad, I was always closer to my mum. We all make our choices and live with them. You need to work out if telling him is important enough to go through the embarasement, both for yourself and him. As for disowning you, I have children of my own and I would not care what they wore or did or with whom, as long as I could still spend time with them. That is the nature of love, acceptance.

Love and cuddles,

sarah 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.