R Want to scream
Wanting to come out
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Do any of you on this site ever want to scream out that you just want to be who you are.....a sissy baby. I do but this whole world except for those here would lock you away. I'm sooo mad. 
Just a little girl trying to grow up in a big...big world
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

wittle_bwittany
i know how you feel. i was the same way.

finally i just broke down and said "fuck this, im coming out." it wasnt easy and cause i stress both for me and for others, but it was SO worth it.

not having to live in fear being caught is so liberating.

and to address "this whole world will lock you away" thats not true. there are a lot of very accepting people out there. you just have to keep looking.

at the risk of sounding like spam, you may want to check out www.fetlife.com this place is amazing! it show you that there are people out there just like you and probly a lot more in your area than you'd think. im from a very small town and there are 132 members from my home town on there.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
wittle_bwittany
i know how you feel. i was the same way.

finally i just broke down and said "fuck this, im coming out." it wasnt easy and caused a lot stress both for me and for others, but it was SO worth it.

not having to live in fear being caught is so liberating.

and to address "this whole world will lock you away" thats not true. there are a lot of very accepting people out there. you just have to keep looking.

at the risk of sounding like spam, you may want to check out www.fetlife.com this place is amazing! it will show you that there are people out there just like you and probly a lot more in your area than you'd think. im from a very small town and there are 132 members from my home town on there. im sure you can find someone to share your sissy baby desires with.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.