Want more?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

~cliques~
Gallery Images by diaprbayb
Display More Images
Last Post
78 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 75 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

diaprbayb

~cliques~
diaprbayb

~cliques~

diaprbayb

~cliques~

Prissie
Wish I could be in this position :)

Posted by diaprbayb

Prissie
lilgirlryan
the second one is my favorite and whats even worse is that use to be me my mom and dad use to punish me by making me walk around in what every they found me in some times it was my older sisters cloths or the diapers that i had hidden some times it was both

diaprbayb

~cliques~

AlyssaDee
I haven't seen these F.L.I.R.T. comics in like forever. I remember them  a long time ago, I can't remember where, but it was long before I got into the whole big baby thing. Nice to see they have a home here. I did like the second one best.
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 
diaprbayb

~cliques~

babygina
Wow,those comics are just terrific and titilating.I wish I was the male in all of them.How lovely to be turned into a baby and also a sissybaby.Keep up the great work.   
++
Sisikella
nice thank you, i just love looking at these.

LG_stephy
all of them were so great (cept the first one cuz i couldnt read it cuz it was too small)
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
diaprbayb

~cliques~

LG_stephy
kk thnx you. i sowwy if im being bothersome... 
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
diaprbayb
No bother here. Infact I like to fix things.   Need anything else?   How is that avatar coming along?  

~cliques~

prettypinkpanties
I love the panty boys so very much. They look cute. If they were in color, i hope their lengire was pink(just like mine).
sissytee
i dont kown why butt sissy comics make me so hot i cant help butt wet myself. i just love them all.

babymeg
(giggle) Me jus love funnies.
Kadya
how old posts can have a new life! :-)
don't you just love it?  

Princess-Susie
  F.L.I.R.T is the best  
sisbabe
cute

callie
mmm those r great!
sissyjj
i luv these comix!
~ Items ~

Qj3ster
Those are great  
jake1201
wow, these were so amazing. i realy liked the pantyboys. they were so pretty... 

Brand New Sissy
I really love these pantyboys. I know I've seen these images pop up once in a while around the net and I rememberinf seeing one other once. The image was called Sad Eyes, with a panty boy looking particuarly sad, with big blue (I think) eyes. Does anyone have/remember this image?
missie_fifi_frillynickers
Are ther any more Flirt strips out there - they look fab - are there more pages to thse stories or do they only have one page? Where might I find other Flirt strips? Thanks Fifi

Arcane_Soul
I love the comics too. They're by an artist called Bojay. He does work for the AR archive. Most of it is premium by the free stuff they have is beautiful.
0 - 25 of 75 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.