I want to be Magibon's Mommy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
If you don't know who Magibon is, she is a girl on YouTube in her twenties, who looks like she's about twelve. Normally I enjoy being a sissy baby, but Magibon brings out the maternal instinct in me. I just want to cuddle her and take care of her.

Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb
Very cute. Anybody know more about her? like what is she saying?

~cliques~
prissyprincess
  She has very pretty eyes , cute too !!!   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

LilJennie
She's very cute, yes, but ... she spends a lot of time not saying anything, doesn't she?

I think she said "konnichiwa" but I don't know what else (except "bye bye"). That's one of the very few words of Japanese that I know. *giggle*
Sunshine & rainbows,
LilJennie

"So sing aloud now, your favorite music
Because Heaven needs to hear it too."
-- Jennifer Funshine
dna191987
i think she brings that out in a lot of peopel

dna191987
sorry: people****
diapered_tristan
she would make the perfect baby girl she is so adorable

OopsiePanty
She says, "Good Afternoon everyone, my name is Magie. Bye-bye."

Update:
"My what big eyes you have...Magibon??"
-Little Red Ridinghood in some alternate Japanese universe

I just went and checked her out on YouTube and her blog in Japanese. She seems like an overwhelmed young adult from the blog. Life is surreal, life is vastly complicated and things she did in Japan are common themes. Assuming it's real. Her Japanese is sub-par so ummmmm I have to assume someone is at least translating tiny English bloglets into Japanese for her. Her birthday is August 9th, 1986 and she was born in West Palm Beach, Florida according to an issue of Japanese Playboy with an interview with her. There's rumors about her being in some AV film in the future, but then again AV work is just the first step in many an actresses or pop idol's career...somehow.

A strange, but cute girl.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
sakura rini
what a cute voice

baby_laura
what a cute girl..
i wish i can meet her
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.