What I want
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I want to go to bed one night, and wake up with all my boy underwear being thrown away and the ones im wearing being ripped off me and thrown away and all of it being replaced with a few packages of these! -giggles-

[[/
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Frillyfillies-prev
DiaperedSissyMisty awakes the next morning to find that all her boy underwear has been torn apart and thrown away in the trashcan near her bed, her dresser drawers filled with rows of frilly lacy girls panties.

"Silly sissy, girls don't wear boy briefs! Oh my, you wet your bed! Let's put you in your baby diapers until you're old enough to wear these Hello Kitty panties."
Loli-Misty

DiaperedSissyMisty awakes the next morning to find that all her boy underwear has been torn apart and thrown away in the trashcan near her bed, her dresser drawers filled with rows of frilly lacy girls panties.

"Silly sissy, girls don't wear boy briefs! Oh my, you wet your bed! Let's put you in your baby diapers until you're old enough to wear these Hello Kitty panties."  

(-giggles- Thankys I wuv you this is what I needed hehe)

Lynniegirl
You're a lucky girl Misty :)
prissyprincess
  awe hun we,ve all had that dream at one time or another , just enjoy your true feeling with all of us here thats what we do dear   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

dickbutt
Those are so cute! I want some! <3
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.