R I Wanna be Wonder Slut
Don't Know Why
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 I don't know why, but I really wish someone would force me into a Wonder Woman outfit and just make me into a giant slut.

I know, this is a far departure feom what I normally talk about here, but I don't know.

Just sounds so great right about now.

Forced into a tight little Wonder Woman costume, tied up, maybe leashed, bit definitl walked about, maybe end the night tied up at a glory hole or strip club?

I don't know, if anyone has any deas for Wonder slut I'm more than listening.
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sarah Marina
  I don't usually post pics of other people, but this was many years ago, it was in public, they gave me their permission to take it, and I thought you might like it. 

As a side-note, I've always wanted to be Wonder Woman's little sister.

*Hugs*
Sarah

P.S. If you'd like to know where this was and/or how you can comfortably get away with walking around in public as a Wonder Slut, send me a PM.

Sarah Marina

Baby Butch
@ Sarah Marina
 I am also a Wonder Girl fan!

Baby Butch
I guess this is not a Role Play. Enjoy being Wonder Slut in you own way Pink Balloon. Wonder Woman is on television on Saturday nights. I like her too!

Pink Balloon
@ Baby Butch

It was the closest thing I could think of.

If you want to make it a role play I'm more than open. ;)

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 No thanks but I left you a picture. : )
Baby Butch
 If you are looking for company Snow White is lonely!

Pink Balloon
@ Baby Butch

Well, I will gladly keep her company.

sissybabysamantha2
You can be what ever you want to be  

Pink Balloon
@ sissybabysamantha2

I mean, after I get the costume.
kay3070
 So, you want to be Wonder Woman do you sissy? Well that's exactly what you'll get then. I'll have you dressed up and marched out in front of eveybody with your lasso of truth bound round you so you can't help but confess all your filthy desires! Then you will be part of the DC universe but this time it will stand for Dildo and Cock - that's what that lovely little hole in the rear of your star spangled panties is for! Then I'll have you straight to the glory holes - and yes, that is plural - you're Wonder Woman arent you so you can service a lot more then one!!!
  Miss K xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Pink Balloon
@ kay3070

Of course Miss K, I promise to be the best you've seen.

Gerry-JennJeannie
Your not alone, when I was a preteen girl I drooled over Wonder Woman's tight sexy satin costume and who could forget her long sexy tan Pantyhose legs, I watched every show hoping she would take off her boots so I could see her beautiful painted Pantyhose covered toes 

Pink Balloon
@ Gerry-JennJeannie

She is just fantastic.

Gerry-JennJeannie
@ Pink Balloon
  I forgot to mention the day before Halloween I found a used Wonder Woman costume including the cape, needless to say I dressed as Wonder Woman for Halloween
Hugs and Kisses to all the girls who wear Pantyhose every day 

Pink Balloon
@ Gerry-JennJeannie

Lucky, I couldn't find anything despite trying.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.