Should be at a WAL~MART near you!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
My mommie bought these for me today. She says I need them for when we go to Walt Disney World 1n 2 weeks.  I get to wear big girl panties!>cheery<

They also have Alice in wonderland too 

~cliques~
Gallery Images by diaprbayb
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby
Oh, you're so lucky! And I'm so jealous! Well, I bet all of the baby girls on here are jealous that you get to wear big girl panties!
~*Christie Luv*~
  Tinkerbelle Panties! Those are so cute! They must make you feel like a sweet fairy!   Wow thats amazing that your going to Disney World! Are you going to check out the Disney Princess things they have there? I've seen their little girl Princess dresses! I wish I they had them in bigger sizes! I want to go someday in my sissybaby outfit! I'd love to here all about it sweetie!

PrincessZelda
Oh no!!!! Now I'm going to have to make a trip to wal-mart!!!
Even though they won't stay dry long.*blushes*
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith
aww, I wish I had those  

Kadya
oh my!!!! So bad we don't have Wall mart over here!
SailorSissyHarlequin
I already have those. They have had them at the walmart I go to for years. They also have Care Bears and Pebbles and Yogi Bear too. The other day I picked up a spare set and I found the cutest pair of Tinkerbell pajamas.
Panties and Diapers Forever

diaprbayb
Don't Forget Spongebob!

~cliques~
LG_stephy
hmm..ya i saw those on wholesalepanties.com.
they look so cute. i need more childish panties. all mine are too grown up  
try to stay dry thru the trip my dear  
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)

lithiumbob
cute panties
SissyDanielle
*giggles* Hmm...well, I work at a Wal-Mart, so I'd get a 10% discount on those...but I'd never be able to manage to go through the checkout lane with them!  

*sighs* Wonder if I can order them through walmart.com...I get my discount there, too. Hehe.  

*huggles*
-Danielle

joy888
I think you better go to a different walmart and get them in person.
MommyScarlet
  Such adorable panties. Also what a lucky wittle girl for gtting to go to Disney World , WOW. I hope you have a blast.

kipr
Ijust hope they still have them ar Walmart
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.