VirMst
Virtual Master/Mistress
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I found it recently and I was thinking I should give you the link and some informations about it.

Firstly, it is a software for slave control. Here is the link " http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VirMst/ ), in the section Your scripts - VM 1 & 2in the Files, there's some script for feminization and babification. I've tested the Sissy Ranma and the one "Mommy-little girl-roleplay". There's also the Ranma file for sissy who live with mate or parents.

If you want to use these script, you should download the version 2.1 and, after unzipped it, edit the virmst.ini file and replace the script by the one you want to use. Everything is in the readme etc files.

I think that it allow a certain control over the slave(or sissy here) even in long distance. In my case, I live in Belgium, so it's difficult to find someone here.(And I'm still living with my parents.)

Sorry if my English is bad, as I say, I live in Belgium and I speak French.
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
Ok,
I tested this out for you last night kiddies and it comes as a fairly unfair program imo which can be quickly re-programmed to fit your needs. I used the Virtual Master program and re-programmed it for myself in less than an hour to at least re-tailor the origional content and to add some more in. If you join the yahoo group you can download pre-made scripts like the origional poster said, but personally I think it works fine to just modify their Demo file.

Also download V3.1 not 2.1, on the website (and I think in a readme in a zip file too) it explains how to modify V2 scripts to be V3 ones. V3.1 is running flawlessly and crash free under Windows 98se on a PIII and works fine with the cpu set to the minimum speed. It might actually be a program worth running under windows 95 on the psp...I am highly considering going through the trouble to do a PSP win95 install because I am pretty sure it would make this program awesome (to have it in such a portable format).

I am actually tailoring mine to keep me doing all the housework I normally do for my dad by gaining points on it as a reward system and using it as a way to make sure I don't forget to do anything. You can set up the program to respond differently on each day of the week so you can truely tailor it to your needs.

My master was cruel last night making me sleep with my legs tied spread, in a 6 panty diaper (plastic panties over them), only allowed me one blanket, I was not allowed to masturbate and the top they made me wear was a thin lacy nylon cami. They made me strip off all my clothing too about 2 hours before bed while i was watching a movie, then teased me by letting me put back on only my panties and eventually after asking me to dribble in my panties twice (and I had at this point put in several denied requests to change my panties) it finally said I could fully re-dress. At which point I wrote a report to my master to tell them I had dissobayed them and changed into dry panties before putting all my PJs back on, but I was only minorly punished by having to gently slap my clitty 4 times and then report back to my mastor on the punishment. I have it set to mess with me, err communicate with me every 5-15 minutes, randomly and if I don't answer within 3 minutes to their call and begin their task/punishement/job/etc I loose a lot of points. If you loose too many points you will never be allowed to do things like masturbate or use the toilet in my program, so you have to be a good girl to be allowed access to the big girl potty. Oh and my master also made me eat dinner using only my mouth, no hands :( That was a little mean and hard because my food was a hamburger. But I still did it to make them happy ^_^

Fun stuff, I am sure it will ammuse me for a few more weeks to come at least as I keep programming it more and more to be self tailored.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
Jasmine
I use the 2.1 because I've tried the converter on a script. It didn't word well, the script in 3.1 has bugs. And as my English isn't the best I don't search really to find the problems. I will try to learn it when I have an hour or two. But eventually, you can upload your script.

The best thing is, for me, that we can use the email option. Lot of people are asking for tasks and dare( Me, for example, I don't post again as I don't have the time actually and unfortunately for me). Some are proposing taskies to them and others accepted to be the dominant one. And this program can be use for this no?

OopsiePanty
Do you have to be specially approved in the group to access the files? I wanted to try out the 3.1 script editor but yahoo acts like it doesn't exist.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
Jasmine
I join only groups that don't ask a motivation text.(A little difficult for me, I can do it I think but...)

So if you can't download the editor, I don't know why. I try it yesterday evening, rapidly I admit, and I don't find it really good. Maybe I didn't search enough but I've had some bugs.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.