Virgin experiences
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
After my first day in heels, only 3 inch ones, these are my observations.

* Walking is easier than I expected

* Comfort is not their forte, though that will just take getting used to

* Oooooh I am so tall now

* My legs do look well maybe not good, but better.  

* Who made all the seats so low?

* When they are taken off I feel so short now.

* They really do make me feel so feminine, even though they are worn with an outfit I have worn many times, it does set off the outfit perfectly.

* Suddenly I have the urge to buy lots of shoes..... does that make me a real girl now?

* I love the sound the heels make on the ground.
Well that is my first experiences of wearing heels, though they have only been worn in house, and out in back garden. I go into back garden dressed, some neighbours from street behind me can see if they look out of their windows, but I dont know them so I dont care, its not the type of neighbourhood where people react other than to gossip. I havent picked up courage to go out front yet.

Please post your "virgin experiences", does not need to be sexual, there are many firsts in the road to being a sissy, the joy of self actuation.
---

Sissy Tammy

I am in the process off re-releasing my pink, lacey side.

My short term aim is to improve wardrobe, figure and attend BBB. Long term, meet some strong men, who like sissy girls, and also, make lots of sissy friends.
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TruckstopSissy
Its kinda sexual, I dressed up in a jean mini skirt, i stuffed a shirt to give myself some breasts, and wore some cute striped panties. I wores some tennis shoes, and little ankle socks. after all this prep I went out to a local rest stop and walked around. i could feel all the truckers looking at me, it was really exciting. I wish I would have caught me a trucker though, I am really into truckers. I just feel like I want to relieve them after they have been on the road for so long. who else is better to do it than a little sissy who knows what guys like.

Tee Hee.
TammyT
Oooooh those truckers don't know what they were missing, I hope you get one soon. I can't fault your logic, truckers are real men  
---

Sissy Tammy

My short term aim is to improve wardrobe, figure and attend BBB. Long term, meet some strong men, who like sissy girls, and also, make lots of sissy friends.

francescd
Ohhh, Tammy, you tease! Truckers and motorcycle guys. I just get so weak kneed.:)
TammyT
*giggle* I used to be a motorcycle guy, now I don't think I qualify for the title, motorcycle sissy is more accurate.  
---

Sissy Tammy

sissysiobhan
Oh Tammy....I have only worn heels once and loved it. 3 inches so fantastic, well done! what colour were they and where did you buy them?
ss x  
SS X
slut_jennifer
Heels are great. Such an easy way to feel really feminine. Even something as simple as crossing your legs and dangling one shoe can make you feel incredibly girly.

Make up is like that, too. I remember my first time with the stuff. I'd been dressing for years, but never tried any make up before. My girlfriend and I were out at a store one day, and she just took me over to the make up department and started picking stuff out. We ended up with a bunch of Mary Kate and Ashley products and took them back home. She sat me down and started applying the blue eye shadow, black eye liner, mascara and pink lip gloss. I felt so girly afterwards.

Since that day, I always make sure to have lip gloss on before sucking on any of our dildos, or better yet, my girlfriend's strap on. Yum!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.