Victorian Butterfly Glitter Art
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi sissy sweeties! I thought this was so beautiful and I love the message "You must open your wings if you wish to fly" Thats so true too. Every sissy is a lovely fairy and the must open their wings if they wish to fly.

Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
A jet pack couldn't hurt either!  

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
I'm scared of jetpacks, they are too loud.

I prefer the quiet method of jumping out of a plane and sailing down strapped to the bottom of a giant always maxi pad...Now with Wings!

~*Christie Luv*~
*lawlz* A giant maxipad, I love that!  
sissyjj
We have lots of giant maxipad flyers here in the welsh hills, he he! ChristieLuv, your butterfly pic is so lush!
~ Items ~

sissytink
  Great pic, thats sissytink wish, that one day s"he'll get "he'r wings, and be able to fly away. Huggies,and kissies.    
Jay804
Lovely!

jake1201
OMG that is so pretty 
rainbow24
 So pretty
Love & kisses

prissyprincess
  cheerful-pixie has clipped my wing,s so I can,t get away , What should I do ?? Will anybody help poor wittle prissy ??  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Jennifer Funshine
Golly what an amazingly beautiful portrait... it's almost hypnotizing!
Here's a great big *HUG* for you Christie, you never fail to inspire and uplift my spirit!

prissyprincess
  I do WUV the cappie,s their wonderful I,d wike to FLY    
prissyprincess

I'm scared of jetpacks, they are too loud.

I prefer the quiet method of jumping out of a plane and sailing down strapped to the bottom of a giant always maxi pad...Now with Wings!

Yup there goes cheerful_pixie riding down on mommy maxi mini pad , giggles , Hopes for soft landing . Wait you jumped out of a good airplane ???

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.