A Vibrator for the Sissy Maid
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

As soon as Timothy saw the new mansion he would be working at he was very excited! It had so much luxury and there seemed to be no other guys servicing people, he was surround by pretty girl maids! When they showed him the outfits he'd be wearing he found out why! He was surprised to see they laid out a sexy french maids dress for him to wear but what was he to do because he was stuck in a eight year contract. He slipped on the lacy outfit, feeling the sweet and soft fluffieness of it. That made him blush and then the other maids showed him a ten inch piece that they wore as a part of the outfit!
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
23 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Hi ChristieLuv,

I clicked on this link thinking it might be just a story, but how wrong! what a lovely piccy.
Only problem is...... I'm all excited now. ChristieLuv you are a naughty girl getting sissy yasmin turned on like this......so, it's off to the bedroom now to play with my little clitty! 

Wuv from sissy yasmin xxx
diaprbayb

Originally posted by ~*ChristieLuv*~

As soon as Timothy saw the new mansion he would be working at he was very excited! It had so much luxury and there seemed to be no other guys servicing people, he was surround by pretty girl maids! When they showed him the outfits he'd be wearing he found out why! He was surprised to see they laid out a sexy french maids dress for him to wear but what was he to do because he was stuck in a eight year contract. He slipped on the lacy outfit, feeling the sweet and soft fluffieness of it. That made him blush and then the other maids showed him a ten inch piece that they wore as a part of the outfit!  

At first timothy, or as "she" is known now, tabitha  was shocked. What am I suppose to do with this, she thought to herself. Then the Maid that gave it to her explained. This a 100 room 3 floors building. This is your pager. You will wear it wear the guest can't see it but you will feel it. You can't shut it off. Also, it is your entry key to the rooms. For it to work properly you have to hold your butt up against the scanner. If the guest do not wish to be disturbed you will get a shock.  If entry is authorized it will vibrate and you will hear a "kissing" sound. You will only have 20 minutes to do your job. If you are not out of the room this device will start vibrating and shocking you till you leave. Got it? okay start in here.

~cliques~

~*Christie Luv*~
Yay I'm glad you like it! Oh yes honey I love to have a wild side. Remember your vibrators sissies when having fun with your sissy clitty or Sissy Christie will give you a spanking!

Wannabe_Baby
Note: The picture isn't there anymore but I remember it, so I'll write a caption:

Jimmy didn't know what his big sister meant when she said that he would now be her new place for storage. Unfortunately, in addition to the new pacifier she had bought for his mouth, his entire body being his sister's wardrobe and his own pee being his newfound source of drinking water, Jimmy had discovered that his sister needed a cool, dark place for a very shaky object of hers. "So that's where I put my vibrator . . . "

diaprbayb
Oh no , I wonder what's going on. It must be just that picture cause Christies other pi are coming up.

~cliques~
Wannabe_Baby
I think it was assumed to be indecent.

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww photobucket took it down, oh wells I put up two new piccies to it! *tehe*
sissyjj
hehe! I just *love* it here! takes my mind off teaching the drums like nothing else!
~ Items ~

Girlbyheart
Amazing picci. me wuvs it 
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

Roxy
Oh please can I also work there, I wont complain....................
Baby_Princess_Amber
Amber was in heaven as soon as she saw her new wardrobe full of the sexiest outfits she had ever seen. She was so glad her sister had sent her to the world famous Sissy Spa and Resort.

prissyprincess
    The poor wittle dear is stuck there for eight long years , giggles , I bet Wuv,s every min: of it to , giggles   Thx
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Sissykrissy
The vibrator was sewn into the pantyhose around the crotch area......as soon as Kevin started walking he couldn't contain the shaking.....

liljade
OM
kellymelissa30
She looks so cute! She must be enjoying her job and position!

"After a few years, Kelly had forgotten how long he had been staying at the mansion. What he had also forgotten was that his contract was going to end sooner or later. But that's not all. What he had already forgotten was that her name used to be Kevin and used to be a boy. But now Kelly enjoys working as a maid in her maid costumes and never even thinks of leaving."

jamiesissy
that sounds like great fun
Silkyanon
Great outfit, great caption mmmm im all hot now
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

carrilee
Very Cute!!! This sounds like it would be so much fun!!!!
huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee
sissylicious
aww, the dream job of the century!

BunnyGirl21

You look nice
Do i have to wear this
Yes now bend over
Wait no i dont . . . mmmmmm
sarahjayne
l like his a lot
inocent little miss sarah-jayne

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.