R Various Stuff 3
Four new captions each one in a different theme.
Posted on
Various Stuff 3 - Four new captions each one in a different theme., Swim Diaper,Skirted Leotard,Strap On,Corset, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Various Stuff 3 - Four new captions each one in a different theme., Swim Diaper,Skirted Leotard,Strap On,Corset, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Various Stuff 3 - Four new captions each one in a different theme., Swim Diaper,Skirted Leotard,Strap On,Corset, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Various Stuff 3 - Four new captions each one in a different theme., Swim Diaper,Skirted Leotard,Strap On,Corset, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sarah Marina
Favorite line: "Stop by my office . . ."; Finishing the sentence isn't even needed ... it just leaves anticipation and delirious wonder as to what might happen. 

But ...
Becoming an obedient Amish girl is off the charts as a submissive fantasy!

Well done, Butch!

*Hugs*
Sarah

Baby Butch
@ Sarah Marina
 Thank you, I don't always spell everything out leaving something to one's imagination. I see Lifeguard and Marvin are favorites! Appreciate the comment. : )

Sarah Marina
@ Baby Butch

Oh. I wasn't saying you shouldn't finish it. I was just saying I was sold no matter what came next (well almost anything). Plus, I adore the lifeguard's swim suit.

*Cheers*
Sarah
sissybabysamantha2
 Nice cappies. I dont think i will obey the pretty lady and i will be in her office waiting  when she gets there       

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 You need a swim diaper. *giggles* I think the Lifeguard is very pretty too. Say hello to Missy! Watch out if you don't obey Pamela, she may be the pretty lady you are referring too. The consequences are clear!

babyginagirl

I now look at myself in the mirror,and she such a beautiful girl,looking back at me.I then think to myself, I GUESS I will just not OBEY my dominant  Pamela tonight.I just hope she goes easy on ME!!!!

I then hang my head down in shame,as I say yes Maam.Once in her office,I am shocked to see a FULL nursery.With a changing table,crib,and highchair,and many many diapers,including PINK swim diapers!!!!

That's right honey,hold your breath,so I can get YOUR new corset nice and tight.You will get used to wearing it 24/7,until you get YOUR womanly figure.I guess I never told you,I was going to be YOUR dominant now!!!

Maria's wife/mommy,was sooooo happy with the way the he/she has turned out to be such a perfect ballerina.She has decided to completely turn Mark into a REAL girl with hormone replacement therapies and future sexual reassignment surgery.

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
  Everyone wants to not obey Pamela. Everyone wants to obey Missy. Exhale while I make this corset a little tighter. Great idea for a TG ballerina. Appreciate the comments!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.