R Various Stuff 1
A few different and unusual cappies from Baby Butch.
Posted on
Various Stuff 1 - A few different and unusual cappies from Baby Butch., Erection,Sissy,Dominate,Sister, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Various Stuff 1 - A few different and unusual cappies from Baby Butch., Erection,Sissy,Dominate,Sister, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Various Stuff 1 - A few different and unusual cappies from Baby Butch., Erection,Sissy,Dominate,Sister, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Various Stuff 1 - A few different and unusual cappies from Baby Butch., Erection,Sissy,Dominate,Sister, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jessybaby
Im ready for school

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 You will have to stay at the boarding house, he he.

jennykiss
@ jessybaby
  that would be an amazing school to be part of and be babied. Ohh please. 

Baby Butch
@ jennykiss
 Hello, teacher said one more student is fine.
shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, they are good and miss thatchers can diapered me up any time and  wish to feed me,,,, it ok too 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 As long as you are happy without a toilet you can stay there. Glad you hear you like the captions!

Sarah Marina
 "Laurie" is my favorite (as if you wouldn't have guessed), but "Captured" is really, really good too!

When I was about 4 or 5, one of my best friends was "Lori". And yes, I got her to let me try on her clothes - for real - at that age! Sweet memories!

Related thoughts: {
 https://sissykiss.com/forum/topic/lost-boy/?view_post=190812
}

Hugs,
Sarah

Baby Butch
@ Sarah Marina
 I am glad you like both of those. I like the giantess theme in the first one. I have a whole thread of those somewhere. Childhood memories are often the best. I was dressed up a bit and diapered a lot. I remember the caption in the link.
sissybabysamantha2
I love them. I like captured and when can i book in to the boarding house    

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Mes gwad ooo wuv dem! Dere's vacancy wif a bed weady to occupy.

babyginagirl

WOW,I would sooooo LOVE to have a sister OVERPOWER me,and turn me into her full-time baby girl in all ways!!

No it shouldn't feel strange,because each room of the boarding house is only a FULL nursery styled for only baby girls!!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Hi Babyginagirl, I see you like the overpowered into a baby girl theme. How did you know about the boarding house rooms? You must be a resident. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.