R A Valentine's Day Wish
A story of what can happen if you let the beautiful girl inside come out.
Posted on
Add A New Story

Hi sissy dolls! I was making a cappie, but the sheer passion turned it into a story. *giggles* Enjoy babes, and Happy Valentine's Day!

A Valentine's Day Wish
゚◦♡◦゚ ゚◦♡◦゚ ゚◦♡◦゚ ゚◦♡◦゚ ゚◦♡◦゚ ゚◦♡◦゚ 

Arielle only ever fell in love with ladies her whole life, which made her very surprised when she started having feelings for a lovely blonde haired boy named Chris. Her feelings became so strong she asked if they could be married after being together for almost two years. She still had no feelings for any other guy, and she even loved to point out sexy girls to Chris as they walked by on the streets. They'd discreetly smile to each other. The only issue in they had was in bed. It seemed no matter what Chris did to be sexy for her he said he just didn't feel right, and he had a hard time climaxing, but he loved to please her, and make her orgasm as many times as she wished.

Arielle was shopping for Valentine's Day gifts an old man selling Japanese crafts got her attention. There was a beautiful fountain the middle of his shop. He said it's a wishing fountain, and if you drop a coin in it any wish you have will come true on Valentine's Day. Arielle got very excited, and thought about her, and Chris's sex life. She wished that Chris's true inner self could come out so he can lose his inhibitions when they're together.

In the morning on Valentine's Day Arielle walked in Chris's house, and she called for him, but no one answered. When she came into the bedroom she saw an absolutley stunning blonde girl asleep on the bed, with a bow wrapped around her breasts like a gift. She looked like beautiful fantasy to Arielle.

Then the blonde girl started to wake up. She sat up, and adoringly smiled at Arielle. Then she looked at her breasts, and screamed. That made Arielle scream. Then Arielle said, "What are you doing in my boyfriend's bed?? My fiance, no less!".

The blonde lady looked shocked, and then said, "No Arielle it's me...Chris!". Then Arielle was completely confused, but then remembered her wish the other day, and thought, "No....It couldn't be...". Arielle said, "Okay, if you're Chris, what tattoo do I have on my butt?". The blonde girl giggled, and said, "Property Of Love Boodle, you're nickname for me...", and she smiled, and blushed.

Arielle asked if she could turn around, and she was surprised to see the tattoo she asked Chris to get was on her beautiful curvy feminine bottom, "Property of Peaches N' Cream".

Arielle's mouth dropped in excitement, and she ran up to her, and kissed her. They both fell on the bed in passionate heat. Arielle said, "I always felt there was a beautiful girl hiding underneath there, sweet angel." Chris said, "What do mean? Is this a dream?".

"No silly, there was a strange wishing fountain in one of the shops I visited yesterday, and I wished for you to become who you truly are inside...and look at you baby, you're a lovely girl, and I knew it...".

Chris's eyes lit up with excitement, as Arielle slowly undid Chris's bow, and her naked breasts were exposed. Chris felt pleasurable chills as she felt how incredibly sensitive they are. 

Arielle giggled, and said, "Sweetie, it's time for you to feel how wonderful it feels to be a lady.". Arielle's carressing hand slowly slid down into Chris's newly formed pussy. Chris let out a girly high pitched scream from the beautiful new sensations. They had the most passionate sex they've ever had before. Arielle was caressing all the right spots on her body, and said, "What's your new name now girly?" Her voice in the throes of an orgasm said, "C..Christie..", and Arielle smiled, and said, "What is it babe? Say it like my little girly pop tart..." Christie moaned in complete sexual pleasure, and said in a pretty girly tone, "Christie!" Christie shuddered as she climaxed. Arielle giggled, and said, "That's my sexy princess." She gave Christie a hard swat on her hiney that Christie loved.

They eventually got up, to get dressed. Arielle was very excited to dress up her new lady in girly outfits. "Sweetie you can wear one of my many kinky, and skimpy outfits I have for when we were being playful...and I only want to see my baby doll in sexy skimpy outfits, or Christie Love Boodles will get a spanking on her bottom. Is that clear missy?". Christie giggled, and nodded. Arielle smiled as she pulled out some pretty lacy panties for her to wear.

They went out to the shops, with Christie in Arielle's pink short shorts, and a pretty top. Arielle also styled Christie's hair in wavy curls. Arielle was shocked because the Japanese shop they visited before had completely disappeared. It was just a big empty space like it never existed. Christie asked, what is it baby?" Arielle suddenly didn't care with the sound of her lovely voice. "Nothing baby doll, how about we go to the sexy adult store to buy some big double ended strap on dildos?" Christie giggled happily, and said "Yay!". 
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

kay3070
Hiya Christie! I think I'd be giggling and shouting "Yayy" too! Lovely story sweetie.
Wishing you a very happy Valentines day.
      Big huggies! 
Shy_lil_one
I need to visit that fountain!
Happy Valentine's to you Christie!!❤❤ 

Kimbaby
Sweet story,wishes can come true,,Happy Valentine's Day. 
Pink Balloon
Thankies, that helped lessen the sting of my forever loneliness... 

Princess Jaina
Beautiful. Adorable. Delightful.

Thank you so much for sharing, Christie Luv.

Hope you had a happy V-Day!! 
Baby Butch
Lovely Valentine story Christie. I loved the way the story progressed with a happy ending. Happy Valentines Day to you a bit late. Hugs Baby Butch

babyginagirl
Christie,then whispered inArielle's ear.I need to go to the ladies room NOW.Arielle then takes Christies hand and they walked into the ladies rest room together(you know girls always need to go in pairs).Christie then opened a stall,and walked in,then she started to lower her pink shorts,and her panty.She then screamed out for Arielle, and Arielle walks into the stall.She see's Christie holding the bottom of her panty.Look I have blood in my panty Arielle.Arielle began to laugh and said,you are just having your period Christie.Christie than was shocked,but but I don't want to ruin my/your clothes.Arielle,then said,well I have a couple tampons in my purse.I will show you how to use them ok Christie.Arielle,then said looks like while we are out,we will have to also purchase your first supplies for feminine hygiene products and again began to laugh.Arielle than explained to Christie,yes you will be getting  a period now every month,so you will need to learn how to deal with it.Arielle then opened her purse,and pulled out a Playtex Sport fresh balance tampon.She then explained to Christie,now open the package and smell it.Christie did,as another drop of blood dripped into the toilet bowl.She said WOW it smells sooo pretty(and was shocked that she said that).She then instructed Christie to take it out of the package,and pull the bottom string out of the bottom of the tampon,making sure it is fully seated in the applicator.Next Arielle showed Christie how to hold it,and then asks her to spread her legs a little further apart.She then told Christie this may feel very wierd for your first time,but follow my instructions.Christie nervously said yes Arielle,I trust you.Now spread your lips with one hand,and with the other one with the tampon.Be very gentle and slowly and gently push the applicator into your NEW vagina.Now hold the no slip grip applicator plunger using your thumb and middle finger,she then says yes as I have already showed you.Now place the applicator tip into your vagina at a 45 degree angle towards the small of your back.Noooo Arielle then says a little more of an angle towards your back.You want your first insertion to go and be very comfortable.Yes that is perfect now.Now gently slide the smooth tapered  applicator all the way into your vagina.Then Arielle then says feels very strange and wierd for your first time right Christie.Christie then says yes Arielle it does.Arielle than says only a couple more steps.Now push the applicator all the way in until your fingers touch your body.Christie then asks Arielle like this,and Arielle says perfect honey.Arielle then says now comes the best part,now push the tampon inside.Now push the smaller plunger part all the way into the barrel with your pointer finger.Arielle then said good Christie your very first tampon has now been placed inside of you.Now you just need to remove the applicator,pull on the string to make sure it is fully planted inside your vagina.Yes see the applicator it is alittle bloody,that is YOUR  FIRST period.Now place the used applicator back into the wrapper and drop it in the garbarge.Now wipe yourself clean. Pull up my/your panty,and my/your pink short shorts.I will be washing my hands now at the sink waiting for you.Christie you then hear Arielle say,so how does it feel to be a real girl/woman instead of that out boy,as she is laughing!!!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.