R Unexpected
You never know when something unexpected will happen to you.
Posted on
Unexpected - You never know when something unexpected will happen to you., OTK,Paddle,Crossdress,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings Unexpected - You never know when something unexpected will happen to you., OTK,Paddle,Crossdress,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings
Unexpected - You never know when something unexpected will happen to you., OTK,Paddle,Crossdress,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings
Unexpected - You never know when something unexpected will happen to you., OTK,Paddle,Crossdress,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
Who's place would you take?
Brian
3 votes
Dan
1 votes
Steve
1 votes
Chin Lee
1 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
lovely cappies again  my reason for taking steves place is I love to be spanked and forced to wear nappies

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Many people would like that including myself. Spanked and Diapered is a popular idea!

sissybabysamantha2
@ Baby Butch
 If you have any more ideas for cappies for me I am quite happy for you to do some

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  OK - Will keep you in mind for future captions when I do more about my friends. : )
Princess Jaina
Brian gets my vote! 
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

Baby Butch
@ Princess Jaina
 Brian is doing fine, he gets your vote and mine. I think the teacher likes Brian!

shamrock
DEAR TO ALL OF YOU,,,, it to bad we don't have a place with female nurses & female babysitter & female maternity nurses & female mommy and daddy and a place the nurses can practice first-aid with wet bandages and maternity nurses can dress sissy boys in maternity clothes with diapers and look like nine month you know and mommy can diaper you up and treat you like a baby girl and daddy too,,,, THAT I  WISH FOR HOW ABOUT YOU ALL ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  THANK YOU PS A PLACE HAVE NO SAME SEX       HEY WHY NOT NO SAME SEX

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I know you don't like spanking stuff but 2 of these also include being diapered. That would be 1 and 3, I like the first one the best. Sorry but no Nurses in this one!
shamrock
HEY WHY NOT 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.