R Under The Spotlight 5
I have put 11 of my Sissy Kiss friends under the spotlight with a captioned piccie. Four cappie Webmissy story Little included.
Posted on
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Princess Jaina
Love the ones of Christie Luv!

I've always loved how ABDL's have a nice niche here at Sissy Kiss... but our lovely webmissy in diapers has always seemed, to me anyway, more pipe dream than reality, lol.

Though I believe she has posted about them occasionally :)

Baby Butch
@ Princess Jaina
 I ended this project with the Webmissy story as a Grand Finale. Thanks for mentioning the ~*Christie Luv*~ story Little. I am glad you love the story, I just made it last night. The site has evolved away from the ABDL stuff unless it is Feminization related. Most adult babies prefer being Sissybaby's anyway. I am sure Christie is still into AB Feminization! More of her cappies about diapers would be great. : )

Princess Jaina
@ Baby Butch

Oh yes, I'm pretty sure all our ABDL members are into feminization, being baby girls, sissy babies, etc. I'm definitely more into the sissy girl part than the baby part, though I like baby things too.
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

alx
@ Baby Butch
  Hi i enjoyed your images a lot, could you make some ballet themed ones with my nick?.

Baby Butch
@ alx
 I am glad you liked the captioned images Alx. I can make you something with a ballet theme as soon as I find some good pictures.

Baby Butch
@ alx
 Hello - ballet captions posted on 6/18 for Alx as requested.
babyginagirl
I once again want to be ANY of the baby girls in any of these scenes.Or be the baby girl sista of Christie Luv!!!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Appreciate the comment and you can be Christie's sister and get diapered  like her by her nanny.

babygerard
I'm back little friend, I'm a little girl now, I have a Mommy who takes care of me. Thanks for your cappie, I love to live like a little baby girl, this year is my third birthday and I can't use big girl panties yet.

Regards
Maddie 

Baby Butch
@ babygerard
 Hello Babygerard, long time since I heard from you. I thought the new cappie might get your attention. I see you still have one for your Avatar. I used a similar one in this thread for Annie only with the bottle in her mouth instead of in her hand. The caption I made here for you is the same girl as your Avatar in a different baby outfit. I hope you are well living as a little girl with your mommy! *hugs Baby Butch*
jessybaby
Oh Christie  behave yourself in those thick diapers!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Mes wuvs da thick diapers! Giggles, it appears Christie Luv wuvs dem too!

Dlutia
Hi Baby I enjoyed the cappie fantasy tale, altho being caught wearing panties, lingerie or anything feminine is part of the reason why i cannot help myself but too just let myself go and do something i should not be. Hehe omg... Diapers to fully dressing up is sooo much fun. I would love to read more fantasy stories and thank you for taking your time to create these! Big hug hehe <3  

Baby Butch
@ Dlutia
 Your welcome I am happy to do so. I am glad you like the one for yourself. *hugs back*
krystalasbaby
Love it BB thank you, my momma loves all the cappies you do of me.  She says they are cute.
krystala's sissy baby

Baby Butch
@ krystalasbaby
 Glad you love your cappie and great to hear momma does too. Hab a wunnerful day!

Jennifer Funshine
Hey Baby Butch, excellent work on the new captions! Thank you for the inclusion, I just seen these. My computer has been out of commission for a few months and I had to start over. What a lovely way to begin again! *hugs you*

Baby Butch
@ Jennifer Funshine
 *hugs back* Glad you fixed the computer so you could come back and find your caption. Now you can enjoy the site once again! You're welcome and nice to see you. : )
~*Christie Luv*~
*Giggles Bunches* I sowwies!! I do get get all fidgety & excited being diapered! ^______^ Mees just WUBS it so so muchies!! <3

Thank you Baby Butch! I WUB these cappies so much!! ^_^ 

Baby Butch
@ ~*Christie Luv*~
 Yur Welcomb - I am glad you found your 4 cappie story and loved it along with all the cappies. Little was a great way to end the Spotlight project. *hugs*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.