R Under The Spotlight 3
I have put 14 of my Sissy Kiss friends under the spotlight with a captioned piccie.
Posted on
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sarahpenguin
love these and mine :)

Baby Butch
@ sarahpenguin
 Great to hear from you Sarahpenguin. Great to hear you love yours and all the cappies. : )
~*Christie Luv*~
Yay!! Wubely!! Tank u Baby Butch! I wub mine so much, and all the other cappies! Butt plugs are perfect for diapered sissy bottoms! *giggles* 

Baby Butch
@ ~*Christie Luv*~
 Your welcome and I am pleased to hear you love your cappie and all of them. I agree with your comment too, he he. *hugs*

jessybaby
Oh no. my neighbor would just pull me inside until emily got home.

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Sounds like a great neighbor Jessybaby. Could be an embarrassing situation but it sounds like the neighbor knows you! Stay diapered Jessybaby!
Princess Jaina
Love these!  Love my caption!  Thanks so much, Baby Butch, and great work as always! 
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

Baby Butch
@ Princess Jaina
  Your welcome and I am glad I created the right captioned piccie for you. Nice to see you again!

babyginagirl
Once again GREAT work babybutch.I could see myself being the diapered baby girl in any of the scenes!!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
  Fank ooo baby!
meisababy
love it sorry for the late message thank you 

Baby Butch
@ meisababy
 Hello Meisababy, wonderful to see your comment on your caption. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.