PG Um...Ick.....
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Let me preface by saying this does not refer to anyone's pictures here. Of those I have looked at, it seems the girls are pretty well acquainted with how to remove hair.

Does anyone feel like I do about this? If you are gonna dress as a girl dresses, then please do so all the way! It used to be that body hair just bugged me on my own body. I shaved my hair off long before I knew about sissies and LGs. But now, it is beginning to bug me to see it on others bodies. Especially if they are going to share their pictures with the world.

Aside from those with a body hair fetish (yes, I know that exists), if you think a woman who does not shave her legs looks ugly that way, assume you do as well when wearing a skirt or dress! If you want to look right, you gotta spend at least a little time making yourself pretty! Invest in a razor, please.

Cliques:

Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Annie25
I find body hair Disgusting in general, but shaving takes a long time and can be quite noticeable for those wishing to remain inconspicuous.
joanne_s

I find body hair Disgusting in general, but shaving takes a long time and can be quite noticeable for those wishing to remain inconspicuous.  

Generally I'm anti body hiar. You cn try products like Veet which is more effective than shaving but do a patch test first in case of any reactions.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"

wittle_bwittany
body is pretty much why i havent posted any new pics in a wile. during the summer its to hot to wear full length pants and so i wear shorts.

having shaved legs with shorts simply isnt an option for me. (not in my current living situation anyway.) so i just let the hair grow out in summer and keep it shaved in fall and winter when i can wear pants.

i also recently got a big batch of new clothes from a friend, so come october its photo shoot time!
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
SissyKatrina2000
I am totally anti body hair, but some of the more secret girls have to keep it. It stinks, but unless you want to wear long pants in the summer or are an avid swimmer, there is no way around it.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.