Ultra Pampers For Boys
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"Buy Ultra Pampers For Boys, and every girl will think you're the most popular baby in school. You know how girls think babies are cute . . ."
Last Post
22 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Way Cute!!  

"Hey Kyle! I just came in to get some new diapers for you. Aww, don't cry. I know it's hard being a cute little baby, but you'll just have to get used to it from now on. Tomorrow i'll bring in my new boyfriend, since i can't date you anymore... still crying huh?Well, i'll get your babysitter to feed you your bottle and send you off to nappy time. See you tomorrow wittle Kyle."
bubbleskirtlucy
No, no, no, silly sissy! You need ultra pampers for girls.

babyginagirl
@ bubbleskirtlucy
  I sooooo sooooo agree ULTRA PAMPERS FOR GIRLS!!!!

babyginagirl
@ bubbleskirtlucy
  Yesssss I sooooo agree ULTRA PAMPERS FOR GIRLS!!!!

kbear
too cute! i want some
amylynn
i'm on my way honey

SissyCandy
"Now sissy, use those pretty blocks to spell out how much you want to be my sissy baby, once you do that I will change you, better get started, every minute adds another 25 spanks later! That's what I thought. Heh"
diaperedsassy23
Thats right sissy baby brother these are for you. You will look so cute in them.

Shadowstar
aww its so cute
dr.heather
aww...that's cute. oops! i need a change!

BABY BECKY

"Yes I know you used to be a boy sweeetie, but you have to accept that your'e a sissy now and sissies don't wear things made for boys - not even diapers. So come over here and let me put you into a Pampers for GILRS and a nice frilly pair of baby pants."
ffxyuna
That's really cute!

boy_diapered

"Buy Ultra Pampers For Boys, and every girl will think you're the most popular baby in school. You know how girls think babies are cute . . ."  

very niceeeeee

satinsissybecky
Sissy is allowed to pick one boy toy and she chose diapers. Ha Ha.
rainbow24

GOOD!!!!!!!!!  
Love & kisses

prissyprincess

A B C , Whats next I,s forgot , giggles !! 
prissyprincess
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

diapered sissy
i think that was awsome nice
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.