Uh, Hey There...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So, uh, hey NecroTrash here. Kinda feel like I walked into a room and everyone's looking at me giggling. Got that same feeling I had when I was a kid going to a birthday party and it was all girls.

Anyway, found this site a couple of days ago and decided to join. Sayin' "hi" to you all! ;)
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lolastar
Thing is, you did walk into a party where everyone is giggling and is pretty much all girls.

welcome to SK 
NecroTrash
Thanks, Lola! :)

Gotta admit, the erotic and innocent beauty here are partly what drew me in. Long story.

Not cut out to be anyone's daddy, I think. Big brother, maybe...;)

prissyprincess
  Wishing you a Big Warm Welcome here to Sissy Kiss  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
sissyjj
Hello from Sissy JJ too! 
~ Items ~

Andreea
A warm, giggly, and girly welcome to you.         Beautiful, innocent, and erotic are not often words that sit quite comfortably together, but this place is indeed a delightful exception.   I hope you have a lovely time here.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
NecroTrash
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Know that if bullies ever tease you for "baby talk" or if nightmares or thunderstorms bother you NecroTrash will be here for ya! 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.