PG My two week baby vacation
I spend two weeks as a baby girl in diapers 24/7
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

So I’m a busy, busy person typically.  I have a full time job, full time school, and a number of other responsibilities outside of those two.  I also don’t live alone; I have a roommate which means that while I can have some private time, what I do during it can be somewhat limited.  However, here at the end of the year I not only had two weeks off from school work, but I also was going to have the apartment all to myself for those two weeks as my roommate was flying home to spend Christmas with her family.  I decided to take two week off from work with my paid time off and have a mini vacation at home in baby land.

I prepped by ordering plenty of diapers.  I really like softness and padding along with the crinkle sound disposables make, so I ordered some of Bambino’s bellisimo diapers.  I also ordered some thinner, more discreet diapers in case I had to go out.  Experimenting at home is one thing, but having a big, poofy rear out in town was a bit much for me.  I also splurged and ordered plenty of little girl clothes.  Lots of dresses, skirts, leggings, rhumba diaper covers (with frills, because of course), one pair of overall shorts (pink), some cute footie PJs and even a little maid outfit for any housework that needed to get done.  I had a lot of money saved up if you couldn’t tell.  I tended to lean towards darker hues than most sissies, opting mostly for purple and black rather than pink and white.  Because that’s just me.  Still had plenty of skirts and frills, though.

I also set some rules for myself:

1.        Once the first diaper went on, I was not allowed to go without diapers.  No potty, just diaper dependent.  That means I would both wet and mess them.  This includes if I had to go out for anything, as well.  No holding it in, if I had the urge to go I was required to go.

2.       While I was at home, I had to wear little girl clothes at all times.  If I went out, I could dress in my grown up clothes but I had to be diapered underneath them.

3.       If I wasn’t using my mouth for something, I had a pacifier in it.  My favorite purple pacifier remained around my neck the entire two weeks, even when I went out (it was hidden in my sweatshirt).

4.       I was allowed to watch movies, TV, and play video games.  However, I limited myself to anything PG or under in terms of movies and TV and anything rated E for everyone on games.  I watched a loooooot of Disney, My Little Pony, and played a lot of Nintendo games over those two weeks.

5.       I’m a bit of a foodie, so I could not limit myself to just baby food or I’d go crazy.  I was allowed to eat grown up food, but I tried to lean it more towards child appealing food.  Anything I had to drink was required to be in a bottle, and I had to eat at least one jar of baby food a day.

I started my little adventure Saturday morning.  I spent it on the couch in my PJs with a cute kitty cat on the butt watching MLP.  I’m not going to go into a day by day description because that would be tedious, but I will give some observations and events I either liked or are worth highlighting:

-About three days in, I decided to double up on the bellisimo diapers for extra padding.  I love cushion, softness, and padding and I had more than enough diapers.  The added thickness certainly made any baby like waddle I engaged in that much more authentic.  ^^

-While I tried to stay home the whole time, I did have to go out for milk and other things four times.  I can honestly say I was quite nervous during these moments, but they were largely uneventful.  I kept my hood up and if anyone noticed they didn’t react to it.  On the third trip I did wet myself while in the checkout aisle.  This was a week and three days in so I was pretty used to just going when I needed to, so it was surprisingly easy to do.  Was both nerve wracking and liberating.

-I never had any issues with wetting myself.  While the first few days messing my diaper was pretty gross, I got used to it pretty quick and got pretty good at changing myself afterward.  During the second week I was vacuuming in my cute maid outfit, humming a Persona tune and I just stopped in place, filled my diaper, and then continued vacuuming without stopping humming.  I had a giggle fit after.  I can honestly say that if it wasn’t for the social stigma and cost, I could live comfortably with incontinence.

-On the fifth day I woke up having wet myself in the middle of the night without realizing it.  Made my heart beat pretty fast at first as I was worried about leaks and if that would continue afterward.  Fortunately there were no leaks.  I wet my diaper in my sleep two more times over the two weeks, and the next too times made me giggle fit and kick my feet.

-Baby food isn’t yummy for the most part.  After the first few days, I eliminated stuff like mashed peas from my baby food stores and focused more on sweet things that were reminiscent of apple sauce.  I’m glad I left that rule fairly open.  However…

-Surprisingly, the hardest thing to do this two weeks was limiting what I could watch or play in terms of media.  I need my big library of movies and games and I very nearly broke that rule on the second week.  I held on, though.  Next time I’m not limiting myself that way.

I ended my little vacation Saturday morning two weeks later.  It was fun, but I had to get the smell of baby powder out of the apartment before my roommate got back.  The whole place smelled like a nursery.  She got back on Monday and seemed to be none the wiser to my surreptitious infanthood.

In terms of the following week, I’m happy to say I didn’t wet the bed in my sleep at all.  I do get the urge to just go freely now and then, but I have enough mental blocks there to prevent it from just happening.  I have quite a few diapers left over and all of my baby clothes are in a box in the back of my walk in closet, all folded up and ready to be worn when I feel like it.  Still not going to be wearing diapers in public unless I’m on a baby holiday, and even then I’ll probably limit myself to wetting and only if I have to go.  Next time will be a blast and I can’t wait for it again!

"They see you as small and helpless
They see you as just a child
Surprise when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild
Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The dream that you've always dreamed is
Suddenly about to flower"
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Juanita777
The vacation you that you described seems totally awesome.  
Two weeks for your self to be a sissy baby. I am jealous of you, the most time I got was 5 days ( still was a great time). And I know how difficult it is with  limiting what you can  watch or play in terms of media.

I hope you also tell us also about your next vacation.

Also,

HAPPY NEW YEAR and the best of wishes.
 "It's impossible, ''
said pride.
"It's risky, "
said experience
"It's piontless, "
said reason.
"Give it a try, "
whispered the heart.
Nat512
The media thing was definitely the hardest part.  I'm a media soak, consuming media is what I do.  The first four days I was fine, but by the fifth day I wanted to watch something other than children safe programming.  Not even something that was necessarily a hard R, but something like Guardians of the Galaxy would have helped clear the pallette a bit.  I instead focused on games playing through Mario Galaxy and its ilk.  My Wii and Wii U got a lot of use, and I played Peach whenever available.

ANother thing I found kinda tough that I forgot to mention was taking nothing but baths.  I got some bubble bath and had some nice bubbles going.  But I'm a total shower junkie; a hot shower is heaven for me.  After one week, I just wanted the hot, running water down my back.

While I'm proud that I managed to stick with the rules I established, next time it's just going to be a custom experience rather than go completely whole hog.  Like my approach to food this time, it'll probably be carte blanche with some baby subsidies.  If I want to watch what I want, I have to watch three episodes of infant television like Teletubbies or Barney. 

There were also some little touches I did here and there.  I don't have a crib or mobile hanging over my bed, but I do have a miniature planetarium light.  So, everynight when I went to sleep I turned on the planetarium and played "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" once so baby would get nice and sleepy for beddy bye.  WHenever I ate, I did where a cute little bib.  I even tried some make up on at one point; it was my roommate's, so shhhhh.  I've got a lot to learn about applying make up.  

Next time I'll probably shop around for a cute wig since I can't grow my hair out for work.  My raven black hair has to stay short, and I want it long enough that I can tie it with a cute bow like in my avatar.

Oh, and have a happy, happy happy New Year to you, too!  *Kisses*

Baby-Bethany
Wow that sounds like an amazing couple of weeks. I am incredibly jealous the longest time I've had in full baby mode is only a week which was probably the bestest week I've ever had. 

If you get a chance to do something like this again may I suggest doing lots of crawling. I found crawling really helps to get me in a babyish mindset it might work for you too. Plus your big poofy diapered bum will look really cute wiggling around as you crawl.
Sissy Sister Club Badges

Renee_tutu
Dear Nat:)

What a wonderful way to wind up the year.  I agree with you that, if you are going to do it, you should make no exceptions, no matter how yucky.  To me it's a feeling of complete surrender.  Mostly I'm jealous of you're nighttime wetting in your sleep.  What a baby!

Here's a suggestion:  You can puree your grown up food to mush in a food processor, making it into baby food.  Also use the biggest spoon you can find to eat it with.

Nat512
It's not necessarily the taste of baby food so much as the texture.  Like I said, I'm a bit of a foodie and part of my enjoyment of food is texture.

Sissy_Fairy
After reading about your two week, I really hope I get the chance to do the same. Admittedly while mine is only a week, it would still be fun to experience. I would love the chance to experience what you did.
A sissy of satin, but not frills. A sissy of length, and not thrills. A sissy that is a princess, and not a baby.

I am the first of each. Long satin gowns that turn me into the Sissy Princess I wish to be.

Nat512
It comes with the Natalie seal of approval!   
Panda_kitten
That sounds like a lot of fun.  
I'm actually house sitting for a friend for the week and I really want to do this now.
Since I brought my baby stuff over today, I think I will have myself a couple of baby days to myself.

They are back in 4 days so I don't have too long but that's ok because I'm short on supplies.

Reading about your experience has me excited to do it now.   

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.