Two Sweet Sissies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"Aren't our two sissies darling?"

"Yes now that we've shown then all the delights of being sissy they never want to go back. Remember how mean and rude they were to each other as our husbands and they can't keep their hands off each other. Now we can dress them up as we like even in the same outfits like two little baby dollies! That lipstick shade looks fabulous on them! Lets check their diapers to see if they are wet and if they are we can let them have dildo play for being good sissies."
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

cheerful_pixie
- from under the white frills comes a giggle as Pixie swings from the swing Lavander tied between the two sissies's chastity devices -

Wheeeeee!! 

tamie
They are just scrumptious!!Like little sissy dollies!!

sissyjj
More peachy pert biheenies to give a good panky. Careful, Pixie dear! I'd move out of the way if I were you, lovey....
~ Items ~

SissyMichelle
I can only think of one story when I look at that marvellous picture  

Tamie's Mummy: "All right Tamie and Michelle, you look perfect. You can kiss, now."
Michelle's Mummy: "Go ahead Michelle give your sweet cousin a long wet sucking kiss just to show everybody how much you love her!"

tamie
I wish I was this cute!!

baby_pug
I like Asian Girls

diaperedsassy23

Dressed like this sissy babies Aaron and Eric where under their sister complete control.
Jennifer Funshine

"Behold!" Shouted Mr. Davis, the company director of Dove Baby products
"Our new models have arrived, have you thought of a slogan yet, James"
"Uh, yes sir Mr. Davis, I have"
"Well, lets hear it then... umm, James?"

Their combined hypnotic spell had worked and James lay sprawled on the floor
utterly fascinated by his clipboard and clicking pen...

"Ga-ga, Goo-GOO!!"

DeliaPink

"Always together forever and precious we two cute sissy dollies perfect in white dresses"

Every morning the two sissies would wake up and repeat such lovely words
and more while staring into the mirror to greet another beautiful day.

diaperedsassy23
"To think a year ago these two lovely baby girls where mean dirty old boys but what a difference a year makes!! " Remarked their smug sister.

BABY BECKY

"OK you two, seeing as though you have both been such good little sissys and posed so nicely for your photos I'm going to let you play together for 10 minutes without your nappies on." At this the two boys looked at each other with amourous excitment sparkling in their eyes. "But remember.." their Nanny said "I don't want any sissy milk spilt on my carpet or on your pretty dresses otherwise you will get the spanking of your lives. So be good little sissies and make sure you drink it all up." The boys eagerly nooded their acknowledgement and then waddled over to Nanny to have baby pants and nappies removed.
Shadowstar
Er waht happend how did we become girls and... oh that silk felels sooo nice.....hey we armt menat to be girls we shouldt waear these......aaaa much better*the boy feels very relived after taht then on notice the otherhas a wet patch on his dress
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
Gerun
What a sweet little picture :)

prissyprincess
  Awe , such cuties I just want to be their Teddy Bear and cuddle up with them . 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
kellymelissa30
Nyah~! Me wuvs them so much! so cute, so pretty...so....so pretty! Karen wants to be just like them ^^

Lexi
how they made two totaly different men into twin baby girls could only be descrided as magic!
sissylicious
aww, they are so cute

BunnyGirl21

Jenni: you two look so cute. i guess you really are what you like
Heather: hey since they look so good as asians maybe we should make them into asian schoolgirls next

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.