PG 13 Two Souls, One Body?
A quick rundown of the separation of my boyish and girlish halves.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Right. I'll get straight to the point: on one hand, we have me. The boyish side: Andrew, who specializes in bladed weaponry and loves to play video games. On the other hand, we have the girlish side of me: Annaliece, who loves ballet, ice skating (She's very temperamental about it) and playing dress-up. The hard part isn't accepting Annaliece, as you might think. The hard part is keeping her balanced and not over-active in my body. Don't really want to wake up in a $700 tutu one morning. At least, not yet.
A sissy on ice.
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Torry
sounds to me like both sides of you are good. one fun and active the other laid back and taking it easy
Diaperskirt
Do you two ever get to talk to each other directly? Do you share memories?
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*

Wolfsbane706

Do you two ever get to talk to each other directly? Do you share memories?  

I tend to talk to her when nobody else is around. She asks ALOT of questions, which drives me nuts when I'm showering. It helps that I think I'm talking to myself. As for memories, the only ones she has are constructed ones. Nothing real/experienced.
A sissy on ice.
Diaperskirt
What kind of questions does she ask you? Are you conscious Andrew when she has control? I think as long as you can come to an agreement with her on when designated dress-up and girl time is, then it shouldn't be an issue. Because she'll understand that if she causes trouble for Andrew, it'll be trouble for her too naturally. So come up with an arrangement.
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*

Wolfsbane706
I'm always conscious, and her questions range from random to embarrassing. Ever since I gave her an outlet in the form of a girl chat account, she's been less controlling, though she does like to pop into my fantasies. We kinda do have a loose arrangement that we don't do anything girlish unless we're living on our own or with someone who understands and will do it with us.
A sissy on ice.
Diaperskirt
That sounds nice then. :) I hope to meet her someday, she sounds fun! Need a ballet partner *giggle*
*Formerly tutu49*

TiresiasRex
Hmm. Embrace both "sides"...a nice "fusion" may be possible (a la imagery from a David Lynch film or even FIGHT CLUB).

You have two joyful and developed personas. It doesn't exactly sound like a Bruce Banner/Hulk problem here.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.