Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
This cappy is very cute and most of us do like wearing panties like the boys in the cappie.
sissydina218
great caption, love the panties also

StillTrembling

Girl you are just too funny!
baby5522
Aww, fank you Baby Butch for your comment. I still have loads more of these to post. It's fun and where I do not have ideas for stories, or just get a little stuck, I take a brake and I focus my mind on my captions, strangely enough after doing a few after thinking up the capitins to go with the images, I will get an idea or be able to resolve what I was struggling with my story.

It is truly remarkable how doing something else can provide things like that without even thinking about it. I am glad that you like the caption. These single captions are part of one set, though you might like to know that, all of the frames are the same colour for what I call the 1st set.

The second set will have a colour different from the first one, and its pattern/colour will be repeated throughout that set. I hope you get what I mean? For example only, say set two has pink frames for that set. Set three will be either a pattern frame or a colour frame that is different from the other sets. I hope this gives you ad every one else I clear idea of what I mean.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

This cappy is very cute and most of us do like wearing panties like the boys in the cappie.  

baby5522
Fank you for your comment Sissydinna, I glad that you like the caption. I so love doing these captions, and happy to be contributing more here at sissykiss.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

great caption, love the panties also  

baby5522
Wow. Aww, fank you so very much for the comment StillTremblinng, I am so happy that you like my sense of humour. It did not take too much of a stretch of the imagination as to what was going on in the picture and what the two boys were saying.

Though it is fair to say someone else may have chosen a different caption and that is OK, the image is open to each ones individual interpritation of the image. I felt my caption I had in mind to fit the image very well. From the positive comments so far, I would like to think my idea for the capton to be the right one, the lines that were said by Jack even made me laugh, I glad you found the caption to be funny too. I happy that you liked it also. I do these captions for all here at sissykiss to enjoy, it's nice if some of them make them laugh, some of the images are funny and meant to be so. So I am happy I am doing a job well done.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

Girl you are just too funny!  

Mina Silverwind
You did a great as always, you are one of my favorite writers, and artists I have seen.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
baby5522
Fank you Mina for your lovely comment, I would sure appreciate it to have your comments on my stories, not had any from you in a long time and I have posted now a fair few. Would you like me to send you a private message to keep you upto date on my postings?

I will be more than happy to do so, so very few people comment on my stories and it's a little upsetting. I have for the betterment of this community taken a more active part in contributing to this site and in some areas, it seems like I am not getting that much appreciation of my work or what I am doing for this site.

I am not the only that have notice certain changes in people that comment, then same people who suddenly stop commenting, there is of course a whole lot more to it than just that and that is only part of onne problem. I hope Bay Butch don't mind me mentioning his name, for he too as well as Miki have noticed a change in the way people comment.

I do not know if the matter has been brought to Christie Luv's attention, but it is quite a serious matter as those who make the contributions and have been doing so for so long are not quite being treated right through one thing or another.

I believe that Christie Luv needs to post an important message or do something to make it clear to all that do comment, that they should at least messge the author to at least say they wont ber making a comment and why, that may not help if they have commented faithfully and they suddenly drop out and stop commenting.

That is of course their choice to do so, I can not speak for other authors and posters here at sissykiss, I can only guess for some that sort of thing will effect them emotionally, I do not know how you would feel if this sort of thing was happening with you, whatg I meant to say I hope it isn't, I do hope that I have not upset or offended you in anyway, that was not my intentions, I put this question to all that do post, by either doing stories or captioned pictures etc.

I do get very emotionally upset, though I try very hard not to let such things effect me too much. With that said, I can only hope the matter I have mentioned will be sorted out by Christie Luv, all authors/posters do not deserve to have this sort of thing happen to them without very good reasons for it to happen at all.

Please forgive me for feeling upset, it's not you, your words comfort me. I am just really stressed out to see this sort of thing happen and it has to stop.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

You did a great as always, you are one of my favorite writers, and artists I have seen.  

tina101
great storyline and great caption
baby5522
Fank you Tina for your comment, much appreciated, though for the time being I have stoped posting cappies. If anyone realy and truly wants me to continue these, they can say here or leave me a message, then I will reconsider.

*HUGS*

great storyline and great caption  

tina101
you should deffinitly keep posting cappies because you are really good at it so please continue to post more cappies Amy because you should never stop doing somthing that your good at and if you cant find any good pictures i could try to find some good pictures and try emailing them to you once my computers fixed.
baby5522
Awwww, fank you Tina for your comment and encouraging words and I agree, I should nto stop doing the cappies and I have enjoyed doing the ones I have posted so far with a few others already complete too.

I am just trying to make a point and want others to realise that not just me, but all those who post cappies, stories etc. Get very few comments, even though they may get good viewing figures, they help, but if things are just for viewing figures only, then the option for commenting is not needed.

It is important for all who are apart of this site to try and understand that the option of commenting is equally important and vital as the viewing figures and that the comments help, fewer comments do not help all those who put their hard efforts into posting for this site.

I am not the only that feels sometimes my efforts are not being appreciated by those who use this site and comment less or not at all, I know I should never give up and I try hard not to do that, but just when I think I am gaining lots of people commenting on my work and appreciating what I do.

Those same people suddenly drop from giving comments, this has happened to me at least story posting wise and a little bit with my cappies posts. So it's not that I have given up really, I am trying to make a stand and need good people like you Tina, for support and have others too ask me to post these cappies.

There is no point of my being good at something if no one is hardly commenting on the things I post, not to mention the effort I put into making up the short captions/stories for each of my pictures.
Oh, fank you for your offer of sending me pictures, I have plenty at the moment to use.

I am not really the kind of person to make a protest about anything, no matter how just the cause maybe. Sometimes protesting does not always achieve results, it is not likely I will get any either. I just wish people here at sissykiss would have a little more consideration for all those who make such hard efforts and do really good work too, to show them their support by commenting more.

And if a person can not comment, they could always message the postee, they can't and why, unless they are too ill to do so, which very reasonable. Fank you for asking me so nicely, I would love to post new cappies, for the moment, please bare with me.

My prostest still stands, I am not really asking for too much and neither are the others who post here. I can not speak for the rest of them, but I hope they agree that it is important the ones who seem to be loyal at first and suddenly drop out is not really encouraging and makes one wonder why, what went wrong etc.

Also same thing goes when those that post start to loose the ones who used to comment without fail. Things like that can have a great effect on the ones who that sort of thing happens to. It's upsetting, more than that, it really hurts when that sort of thing happens.

I wont do the protest for too long, I promise you that, I just really trying to give a voice to those who get let down, hurt etc. It's not right, or fair and they do not deserve to be treated like that. This site is supposed to be a place for nice good people, etc.

Sissykiss is suppposed to be like a family, families in real life not all, but a lot do not support each other etc. So often many families fall apart. SK when I first joined felt more like a proper family, but over time things changed, some people left for one reason or another.

I do not get that same sense of family this site once had before. Yet sk is my only home, so much has changed, so many have left, true, lots more have joined, but they seem to be doing their own thing, that is their right of course.

But that does not really bring the family together, that sk used to be and is meant to be. One big happy family, a community that does not help and support each other is a community doomed to fail. A community that does help to support each other, is a community, destined to be better, stronger and grow together and lasting for all time.

Again, fank you ever so much for your kind and comforting words and be patient. I also hope you feel as I do that not just my self, but all others who's hard work goes unoticed etc. And everything else that I have said, is not fair and it aught to stop.

*Hugs*

you should deffinitly keep posting cappies because you are really good at it so please continue to post more cappies Amy because you should never stop doing somthing that your good at and if you cant find any good pictures i could try to find some good pictures and try emailing them to you once my computers fixed.  

tina101
I agree with you and you have my support.
baby5522
Aww, fank you so much for your support Tina and for agreeing too. That means a lot to me.

*Hugs*

I agree with you and you have my support.  

Baby Butch
Your thumbnail images have been restored from an "X". I tried several things and they worked. This is from page 22. Glad I was able to help!

Hugs Baby Butch
baby5522
Awww, fank so much Baby Butch for doing that for me. I was merely wondering why the thumbnails were not showing.

I am so very, truly grateful for your work and helping to fix the problem. I was moer worried if the images were there at Pix Princess or not, with the main caption itself being important. I hope you wont have to fix all of the thumbnails of where they are missing. You are doing more than enough hard work here on this site.

I am glad too that you were able to sort the thumbnail problem out, it was a bit confusing when I checked against Pix Princess to see if the images were there or not, with the thumbnails not showing, I was trying ot figure out what could be wrong. You do so very much and I want you to know I appreciate you for all that you do. You're simply amazing.

*Hugs & kisses*

Your thumbnail images have been restored from an "X". I tried several things and they worked. This is from page 22. Glad I was able to help!

Hugs Baby Butch  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.