Two Girls and You
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Cindy: "Oh Tiffany . . . he's beautiful . . ."
Tiffany: "I know . . . look at the little bulge in his diaper . . ."
Cindy: "Oh don't worry about that Tiffany . . . it just shows that your little brother will enjoy his new life . . ."
Tiffany: "*Giggle* . . . I guess you're right Cindy . . . come on, let's show my little brother his new room . . . I have a feeling he'll particularly like his Barbie high chair . . ."
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyboy123
our new baby girl looks so unhappy
o dont worry her mommies will make it all better

diaperlady
o look there is your brother I told you he wouldn't go far in his pink diaper and his little dress

*fussykin*
Suzzie (left): wow Kate ur boyfriend sure looks good in that lil diapy we put on him.

Kate (right): Yah and i cant wait to see him in the little pink dress we picked out for him.

Suzie: And dont forget the bonnet and lil pink booties!

Kate: I didn't. Just remember baby, from now on u are my lil sissy baby doll, and u are going to learn to love your new life. After all im your mommy.
cathalijne
hello babygirls,im new on this page,im twoandahalf year old and love being sissies and adore wearing my diapers with my pink rubber diaperpants sucking my dummie

diaperlover97
is baby having problems getting used to her new life style le mommy help she bought this nice hypnosis cd from a nice man on the internet! 
ghfhfh
  Why are they looking at me like that?

Robyn
Cindy: "Oh Tiffany . . . we caught him playing dress-up, just like you said!"
Tiffany: "I know, he looks a little different in this uniform, right?(giggle). And I was right, he loves nylon stockings and garter belts too! ! I love it!

Cindy: "He looks cuter in this uniform than in his male uniform! But his skirt is a little short, showing a little to much leg, what a naughty girl! I wonder if he's wearing regulation panties too?"

Tiffany: "LOOK! they are a very pale shade of pink, and lace too! No regulation panties for our little Division Officer!" Cindy look! He's playing with his wee-wee through his panties!!!

Cindy: "Well there goes the skirt! I am so glad we brought a camers!!! I wonder who hs is waiting for? It's Kyle, his Marine orderly! In a blonde wig and diaper! and ruffled anklets too!!!!

Cindy: "Oh this is just too precious! Kyle is the dom! WOW! Look at the stuff he brought for our macho officer to wear!!!!!

A baby bib! And look at the baby food!!! Kyle is going to change him into a sissy baby, and we get to see it happen!!!! From that sexy white uniform and lacy panty to pig tails, pissy panties and aa diaper!! I ca't wait to see baby food smeared all over his face!!!!!

Cindy: "OMG! A little slip skirt, ruffles, bows! How dainty. I wonder if he raises his skirt and does a little pirrouette to show off his pretty frilly panties? Most little girls I know wouldn't be caught dead in these, let alone "
Tiffany: Got the camera ready?

Cindy: He's wetting himself!!!! No kidding, he's peeing his diaper!!!!!!

callie
Ooh it sounds like it could be a good story. i wish it would happen to me =). Robyn is that a picture of you as our avatar? If it is you are a very pretty sissy girl. ooh and do tell us the time you got caught in your panties.

Robyn
callie,
I will tell the story on girlie experiences (blush).

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh what lovely cappies tats in here! Those are such pretty sissy panties too Robyn. I love the story! Please add to it if you can! You get very sweet piccies with your stories!

It looks like those girls really want to diaper their sissy. *tehe* How would you feel wering one of those diapers with a short skirt that shows it off while wetting it?

Robyn
Well, like honestly, I think I'd just die!!! But I would really, really (whisper) love it!!! To be made to wear an itty-bitty skirt and to be pinned into a diaper.

Robyn
Christie!

Yes, I guess there is one other thing that would be..ah...I mean really embarrassing especially to me. But before I tell about that I will answer your last question and choose my outfit.

~*Christie Luv*~
What fun piccies especially the sissybaby in her dress! I'm sure you would be so darling in that adorable outfit! That blue skirt would be perfect too! That is just what I had in mind. *giggle*

Oh won't you tell us all the juicy details pretty pretty please.

bubbleskirtlucy
Common, you agreed you'd do anything for a threesome with us. Now let's see you curtsy in that little pink party dress.

Robyn
Cindy: "Oh Tiffany . . . we caught him playing dress-up, just like you said!"
Tiffany: "I know, he looks a little different in this uniform, right?(giggle). And I was right, he loves nylon stockings and garter belts too! ! I love it!

Cindy: "He looks cuter in this uniform than in his male uniform! But his skirt is a little short, showing a little to much leg, what a naughty girl! I wonder if he's wearing regulation panties too?"

Tiffany: "LOOK! they are a very pale shade of pink, and lace too! No regulation panties for our little Division Officer!" Cindy look! He's playing with his wee-wee through his panties!!!

Cindy: "Well there goes the skirt! I am so glad we brought a camers!!! I wonder who hs is waiting for? It's Kyle, his Marine orderly! In a blonde wig and diaper! and ruffled anklets too!!!!

Cindy: "Oh this is just too precious! Kyle is the dom! WOW! Look at the stuff he brought for our macho officer to wear!!!!!

A baby bib! And look at the baby food!!! Kyle is going to change him into a sissy baby, and we get to see it happen!!!! From that sexy white uniform and lacy panty to pig tails, pissy panties and aa diaper!! I ca't wait to see baby food smeared all over his face!!!!!

Cindy: "OMG! A little slip skirt, ruffles, bows! How dainty. I wonder if he raises his skirt and does a little pirrouette to show off his pretty frilly panties? Most little girls I know wouldn't be caught dead in these, let alone "
Tiffany: Got the camera ready?

Cindy: He's wetting himself!!!! No kidding, he's peeing his diaper!!!!!!

"You said you liked foreplay, Baby. Well, we like roleplaying. Permanent roleplaying."

mary22
i want the pretty one with lace
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.