R Two Choices
Two different style cappies to choose from with a poll.
Posted on
Two Choices - Two different style cappies to choose from with a poll., Vibrator,Cheer Panty,Diaper,Mittons, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Two Choices - Two different style cappies to choose from with a poll., Vibrator,Cheer Panty,Diaper,Mittons, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
What cappie is the best?
Vibrator
4 votes
Welcome
16 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
the one call vibrator is a ouch in the butt and he  service it with the pink cheerleader parties and maybe a cheerleader dress too and the one call welcome he got a surprise by his female cousin and end up in restraining mittons and in diapers and a bra and in a nursery too,,,, what big surprise to him

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Appreciate the interesting comments. Ben with the female cousins is very fortunate the way things turned out. I had girl cousins but never did anything like in Welcome. They were pretty too!
babyginagirl
I would soooooo LOVE to be the sweet baby GIRL in the nursery scene,little be it known to my cousin!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 You and me both love the idea. Glad you like the caption. Maby we should tell out cousins, he he.

Kimbaby
Agree with baby Gina girl and would love to be the new baby girl cousin,sweet times . 

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 Hello Kimbaby, another vote for baby girl cousin. I voted for that one but liked the first one too. Welcome is winning the poll.
Alexia
Lucky Hank  - girls rule!
Just wannabee a girl in lingerie 

Baby Butch
@ Alexia
 Hank was naughty but ended up enjoying his punishment. I am glad you like the caption!

jessybaby
No competition there.

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Yes Welcome is still way ahead and appears to be more appealing.
kay3070
Hiya Butch! My goodness! - a vibrator in the panties or restrained in nappies - now how are we meant to choose between such delightful fates!!! (lol). Can I have both please? (preferably in that order).
    Fantastic stuff my friend, just love it!
      Big Hugz 
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Hello Kay, I am glad you like both choices. I thought the poll might be closer. Yes you can have both if you wish, he he. Appreciate the compliment, hugs Baby Butch

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.