Twins
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I know that we are twins Jimmy but this is not working for me!

XXX
Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
37 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 36 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

tamie
 how come I have to get punished when ever you get punished!

diaperlover97
why do you get the thicker diaper
coz im the older 1
only by 2 minuites

Brian
John and Paul woke up after the spring break party handcuffed together wearing diapers in a holtel room miles from anywhere without any money and with no way to pay for the room or a taxi ride home. It looks as if our two baby boys will have to ask the group of bikers enjoying a rowdy breakfast outside for some assistance!
Lavander
How come we BOTH have to lay on the wet spot?!?

~ Items ~

levellexx
'well its a long story really the two were just so tired from all the "fun" they had during the day they just feel over and went to sleep on the bed but they ended up peeing the bed so we had to put them in diapers so they wouldn't do it again."
sissy will
why is it again we are sleeping in diapers because it feels so good to sleep in

diapergirl123
these are rally soft
sissybaby
wish i had a sissy sister 2 play with lol and share a bed with giggles

Sonjaneko
"Bro.. I thinks something's weird"
diaperedsassy23

With diapers and bras on Aaron and Eric sister had her sissy baby brothers just where she wanted them.

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
Trunksshe
Angelo and Danielle finally surrendered to their little sisters' bickering about the cookies she made for them, the same cookies spiked with laxetives and weed. The weed allowed their sister to convince them into diapers while the laxatives convinced them that they, themslves needed them
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.

PrettyFemBoy
I think I'm a sisbian!
sissyslutashley
I love how she can't close her legs all the way!

uksimon
I wonder why daddy wants us sissy baby girls on our fronts? Perhaps he can put the plastic panties on easier this way?
BABY BECKY

Since the twins of extremely rich parents had been caught stoned and attempting to burgle a local shop their lives had changed dramatically. Now every day after college it was straight into their bras and nappies and then a quick nap before donning their sissy dresses to do their homework and household chores. They hated it so, but the alternative punishment of being disinherited and kicked out of the family home was a far worse fate.

sissy_gal
"Is being a part of this Fraternity realy worth it?"
Baby_Princess_Amber
It's weird but for some reason sis I feel like this is the why I should be from now on.

prissyprincess
     It works for me Thx dear I wikes pamper,d princess,s , giggles ,   jimmy,s just going to have to get use to it dear  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
ky_girlieboy
how long are we going to have to wear these?

Lil Girl Kim
Mandy and Jill were yet to wake... when they will, they'll find a nice surprise they just won't be able to remove - their hypnodom won't let them!
cheese

Ok which one of you did poopies?

ky_girlieboy

Sam and Paul (now Samantha And Paula) laid and wondered what went wrong. I all we wished was that we were girls now big baby girls who wear diapers
Smilies

0 1
DiaperedEmoBoi
Awwww

Very cute ^^

babie

Awwww

Very cute ^^  

sleeping bueaties
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
0 - 25 of 36 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.