R Tuff Choice
Four new Baby Butch cappies with a poll. Two bonus nurse cappies added.
Posted on
Tuff Choice - Four new Baby Butch cappies with a poll. Two bonus nurse cappies added., Diaper,Spank,Nurse,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Tuff Choice - Four new Baby Butch cappies with a poll. Two bonus nurse cappies added., Diaper,Spank,Nurse,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Tuff Choice - Four new Baby Butch cappies with a poll. Two bonus nurse cappies added., Diaper,Spank,Nurse,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Tuff Choice - Four new Baby Butch cappies with a poll. Two bonus nurse cappies added., Diaper,Spank,Nurse,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
What cappie is your favorite?
Kid Again
2 votes
Lil Rosie
2 votes
Makeover
3 votes
Mean Sister
8 votes
Bad Ankle
2 votes
Miss Burns
1 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
Very nice cappies. I like Lil Rosie the best she has a lovely big nappy and a nice pink romper but they are all good      

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 THANKS - Although they are mostly diaper cappies there is a variety of stories here. I am glad you like them all with Lil Rosie as a favorite. The model is cute and babyish.
lil sissie
 mes would weally likes to pick dem all but I had to pick mean sister
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
  THANKS - I see you like them all too! Mean Sister is a good favorite. I am thinking about voting for that one. The model is also very babyish.

kay3070
Hiya Butch! Gosh, some rather choice situations there - and beautifully presented as always my friend. Although 'mean sister' is a similar scenario, I'm settling my vote with 'makeover' - there's just something I like about the pre-planned mischief there and the mind races as to where those three dominant ladies may take things. Saying that - I think they should have Miss Burns on retainer tho (morning, noon and night sounds good! - giggles).
    Big hugz. xxxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Hello Kay - Three comments so far and 3 different favorites. Appreciate you kind words with compliments. I try to come up with good stories to go with the pictures. Makeover sounds great to me! Miss Burns is ready for spankings. : )
Baby Puss
Love the great effort on all of them. Very much enjoy reading them all, and the photo compliments too. I had to choose, Mean Sister as my most favorite. But, how mean will it get for Dave? He’s got lots of trouble, with his sister, and cousins now in control. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Dave's sister really pulled a fast one on him. I think he will grow to like the situation. If aunt Jane comes home she will join in on the fun. I appreciate your compliments on my cappies!

shamrock
dear baby butch ,,,, THANK YOU FOR THE CAPPIE and all the other are good too 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I could easily vote on your caption but have not decided yet. I knew you would like the sprained ankle scanero with helpful nurse. Your welcome, I am glad they are all good, THANK YOU
RachelLeigh
Really love makeover to be able to sleep in a crib diapers and all.
Lil Rosie is too cute love that outfit  

Baby Butch
@ RachelLeigh
 Two favorites are better than one, too bad you can't vote twice. I also like the first one Kid Again, it seems like something that could happen. Great to have mom go along with things.

shamrock
to all of you wright stories in stories time,,,, there no new stories in stories time,,,, HEY you all who wright stories how about a medical diaper stories   

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Shamrock would like a new story with diaper / medical theme. For now I recommend SissyBayPet's 2 new stories that I am reading. Have a great weekend. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.