This topic was deleted
Deleted by:
Robyn
On the date:
June 17th, 2017 ~ 9:19 pm
If they gave a reason it will appear here
They deleted this from their saved images.
Topic Creator Deletion
R Tu-Tu for Missy
super sissy treatment
Posted on
Tu-Tu for Missy - super sissy treatment, sissy caption,humiliation,sissy baby,Missy,Robyn-anne, Adult Babies,Bisexual Orientation,Masterbation,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Sissy Fashion
You can click the image to see the full size

Yes, she's gorgeous! A smile to make grown men melt away, especially "sissies." A dominant girl, no less! And one that understands the power of petticoat punishment on males.

How can she highlight his masculinity and sissy-hood at the same time? Yes! Of course! A sissified uniform for him to wear!!!

Oh Missy Marine! A Special tu-tu just for you!! Panty-peeking length will make him blush like a little girl as he shows off his undies to everyone.  But what panty to choose? Girls! Help out here! We need to talk about girlish, even babyish, panties for Missy.

Should they be large enough for a diaper? Please ask "John" if he is potty trained!! I bet he still makes "pee-pee pants" sometimes. Or even wets the bed! (Yes, She made me wet the bed once...a baby bed, not the one she sleeps in).

Should he do a caption confessing to all his babyish joys?

Do black patent leather shows reflect up? Yes!!! A wonderful petticoat moment would be to take "him" to a shoe store, one with a female staff, and have him fitted for his girlie-girl shoes. Can you imagine a pretty girl getting the "giggles" helping select the age appropriate shoe for our little girl?

The Moment - "I thought I would just die! I sit down, uncomfortable and blushing lollipop red, in a shoe store for women and little girls. And a perky blond salesgirl blushed a perfect pink when she asks, "Can I help you?" And is told "I want a little girl style shoe for him, something in a Mary Jane." I am already wearing pantyhose under my jeans!

"He's a sissy boy, you know. Quite harmless, I assure you. If you pinched him, he'd probably cry or wet his panties." The girl plays along, enjoying my humiliation!"This is part of his petticoat punishment." 

"Was he a naughty little girl?" she giggles. "Yes. He gets so excited playing dress up that he soils his panties. I really have to use pull-ups under his panties to make sure he stays dry. He cant help but touch himself when he plays little girl."

"Is he excited now?"

"Tell the young lady, Missy."

( I can;t say more here, or I will sissy myself writing this).

OMG! The shoes are so femmy! And then the girl is asked to help pick out some accessories-- suitable leotard for a sissy girlie-man to wear. 

What is other "mommies" and "girls" come in to shop while
we're doing this??

Which one? Hearts or I Love Daddy?
I kind of like the pink tights with the red hearts, they just scream sissy! But then, can you imagine being shown off in  "I Love Daddy" tights?

Either way, Missy is going to need a diaper when she gushes creamies in these childish undies. 

Should I do a cappie about the changing of the diaper? I mean, that is a really cute if kind of sissy sailor boy. I can just imagine having to cal him "Daddy" and having him hold my hand, parading me through a shopping mall or a gay bar. Please no more details. (blush)

I am so hot and so embarrassed writing this!!!! Please make embarrassing comments or task me to do special, sissy captions. 
Gallery Images by Robyn
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
For Baby's Hair?
Baby Bonnet
4 votes
Hair Bow
3 votes
Oodles of baby girl clip on bows
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Kimbaby
 Little Missy can't catch a break! I Like the captions and pictures., Good job again , Robyn.

Robyn
@ Kimbaby
  No, but he is such a precious little lamb! He is always lifting his skirt and playing with his tinkie, dripping then spurting! Such an infant! Aside from a toddler, can you imagine anyone actually wetting themselves? He will probably end up in diapers forever, it seems....can a girl wear diapers and sexy black seamed nylon stockings at the same time?

nylontoni
Many a sissy got a dishonorable discharge for being a military sissy. Now transgender is OK. Love it.

Robyn
@ nylontoni
  Things have improved a lot.  Sexuality and Service are not the same things.

nylontoni
@ Robyn
  I agree! I spend four tears in the Navy longing to be dressed & diapered again!

Baby Butch
I like the Missy Marine dress blues. Gomer Pyle never had it so good. *giggles* I think the first panties with the red bow will go better with the tutu. Very exciting story with the captioned piccies.

Tights with hearts is best and hope they are footed. Onesie and baby bonnet and watch out for the sailors. You have embarrassed yourself Robyn. I think the pull ups should be changed to diapers.
Robyn
The first panties are darling! they complete the outfit for me. I think the baby bonnet says it all!! So sissy!  "Cute lil baby girl...oh....so prissy!"

sissydina218
lovely story and pictures, am almost jealous  

Robyn
@ sissydina218
  Thank you so much! I hope it excited you! 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.