PG true actions bring disappointment
be careful who you pay and trust
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I ended up trusting a "mommy" knowing her game plan....and it turns out she's a fraud....or just plainly bad at the whole "mommy deal" here's the Situation: last year I like every other "sissy" have been found on a site...
We chatted, we spoke nothing but satisfaction words to each other and she proposed a "baby package to "buy" and then we could be together...
 yea like every horny sissy I paid the price...and now she avoids me...and has endless excuses of why she does not chat...as much as she used to....You have your "mommies" and you have your frauds...this girl is a fraud....she steals money and gives you nothing in return.
 she's probably underneath some guy....bottom line....Be careful who you pay and trust   I'm an Adult 37 baby girl
my mommy has no message
Keli1980 is a baby girl to the right girl
Gallery Images by keli1980
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 keli i'm so sorry to hear that . but never give out money with out first meeting and seeing what you are buying

nylontoni
@ lil sissie
  I agree face to face is the only way. Be careful.
Baby Butch
Sounds very disappointing but thanks for the warning.

kay3070
So sorry this happened, you really have my sympathy sweetie. The seeking out and asking for money almost immediately should have raised a huge red flag but it's not always that easy to see when your thoughts are clouded by desire.  The unfortunate truth is that there are a hell of a lot more subs then doms/mummys out there so if one is that desperate that they have to go around seeking a sissy then it's highly unlikely to be genuine (usually doms are pestered beyond belief with unwanted attention, not the other way around). There are scam artists that will take advantage of the scene tho as you've found out the hard way. 
    On the flip side, I've got to praise you very much for swallowing your pride and warning others - thank you Keli.
     Big hugs
       Kay. x

keli1980
@ kay3070
 thank you,yea i'm human and make mistakes like everyone has/will have made....i'm pretty smart and imaginative ....I am my own mommy....so far

kay3070
@ keli1980
  Oh that's a definite on all accounts honey - none of what's happened here reflects on who you are, just on a predator that needs outing and you are a damn fine human to already have given that warning to everybody.
    I like that you put 'so far' - let's me know that you haven't been put off and will continue to look for the right girl. It may take time - it did for me but it was worth every second - never give up hope. I wish you all the best in your search. xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx
Baby Puss
Sorry to hear things didn’t work out. Hopefully karma will strike in the right place. Disappointing situations get us all, at one time or another. Time will heal the bad feelings. 

Baby Butch
New Idea: Since you are not getting what you paid for maybe you can get the bank to reverse the charges to this mommy fraud. It worked for me one time when I did not receive what I won on EBay. Best wishes to you! 

keli1980
@ Baby Butch
 thank you
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.