My Troubled Youth
The story about my life growing up
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Ok, here's the story about my youth. When I was 12, I identified as bisexual, because, who was I kidding, I loved men, and their um....specialness down there. *giggles*  
When I was 15, I wore a dress....and well, I loved it. I was confused, because while growing up, I watched a lot of children's shows, which conveyed strict gender identity. When I was 16, I identified as transsexual. One thing led to another and I discovered this website. Yes, I admit, I was underage, so I only looked, but I prompty left, because I'm not one for breaking the law. Between ages 16 and 18, I wore skirts, panties and make up in public....but only with my closest friends. Then, came the happiest day of my life, I turned 18! I was so happy, because I got to be a part of the adult community. I waited a while before joining sissykiss, because even though my friends knew about my transsexualism, they didn't know about my diaper love. It took me a while to tell them, but they loved me all the same, one of them agreeing to be my mommy and mistress. We broke up because she had to move, and for 2 months, I dealt with heavy depression, cutting myself and other such things. and it didn't help that people rejected me in college, and my new lesbian girlfriend, iterally vomited when I told her my secret and.....physically beat the living daylights out of me. Ever since, I've kinda harbored a mild dislike (hate is a strong word) of girl girls. And I'm more attracted to boys, or girls with something extra in between their legs. Now, I have a sissy boyfriend, and life is good. My feelings towards women are, sadly, the same, but it's probably gonna take deep therapy for that to go away. Anyway, thanks for listening to my story. *curtsies * Much Love, Sissy Chrissy   (Sorry Master for not talking girly)
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissy_prissy

(Sorry Master for not talking girly)  

Sorry again Master, babyish, not girly, please forgive me.  
little_boy_pink
There are three types of girl; those that have "that special somthing", those that don't and those that did but no longer do. It's an impermanent state, distaining due to group membership is a big no-no, although you are welcome to dislike on a personal level, it's better for your soul that way.
I imagine that you've already come to this conclusion in the past but do pay it some heed, you can only change your ways if you try.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

sissy_prissy

There are three types of girl; those that have "that special somthing", those that don't and those that did but no longer do. It's an impermanent state, distaining due to group membership is a big no-no, although you are welcome to dislike on a personal level, it's better for your soul that way.
I imagine that you've already come to this conclusion in the past but do pay it some heed, you can only change your ways if you try.  

*sigh* As much as I would like to be with girls, when I'm with one, there's this little voice in the back of my mind that says, "she's just gonna hurt you," which, especially with my luck, is most likely gonna happen. Another sad note, I think I'm single again. My gf (bf, he's a sissy) doesn't message me anymore, so I assume she's no longer interested. So, well, I'm single again! Yay? I'm not sure....IDK, I know like being single, because then I get to flirt with whomever I want to....I am NOT advertising myself......anyway...I'm gonna be much more active here than ever before!  ...well, I'll talk to you later!  
little_boy_pink
You mustn't listen to the voices; somtimes they tell you to do bad things...
Some people will hurt you some won't just think of it as character building [not that that will work...].
Glad to know you are going to become more active though.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

babymarcie
Never mind those voices, just follow your instincts about who is good and who isn't, either boys or girls. I generally, get a feeling about people and I'm pretty much always right, and it might work for you. I do hope so. Glad to know your going to get out there, you know what they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!!

Love and kisses
Marcie xxxxx
Sister to lisa123
petticoat-sarah
Hello Sissy,

I think you are very brave to tell your friends about your preferences and although you got some negative reaction (ok, some pretty severe negative reaction) you cannot dwell on other peoples hang-ups. The lesbian who beat up on you was probably in a pretty dark place at that time, she was not very rational really. You had just told her you like to be a defenceless, helpless baby. She attacks. Who is the messed up one? You were very brave to make yourself so vulnerable, your reaction to her attack seems perfectly natural.

When I was 15 I was raped by a very brutal man. He was in the British army and wanted to prove a point I think. I was shocked , and sore, and very alone. I self harmed for a while and basically went off the rails. It took me a long time to trust guys again, I am still very aware of my own frailty and try to protect myself as much as possible but we get through these things. Eventually we find the release and help we need. I did distrust and dislike gay men for years, I now think that one bad person stole those years from me. We cannot help feeling bitter about innocence stolen when it should be explored lovingly but we can try and realise it is not our fault, some other people are pretty messed up, we just learn which one's we can trust. And believe me it's not as many as we might hope for.

I hope you get through your problems OK, and I really do hope you can learn to trust women again. Not all of them, after all some really are not very nice, but some could end up being very special to you if you let them.

Love and big cuddles,

sarah 

Baby_Nick
I just wanted to say i feel you. Ive been beat by my family and "friends" all my life because of my babyish tendancies, even though i was raped by my father when i was 9 and was only wanting to feel like someone love and cared for me again. To feel innocent. That lesbian chick was a sick demented person, but i also have to agree with petticoat-sarah. Not all wemen are sicko baby beaters. Some can be the most kind, gentle, sincere, loving, sensitive people on the planet. Trust me, I know. I would give my life for my girlfriend/mommy Rebbeca. Im just sayin, if you hole youreself on one thing, you'le start doin it with everything, and you'le end up alone like my ex-sissy bf, who was raped by a man and suddenly became afraid of all gays, including me. If you open up your heart to someone, and they reject you, well sucks to be them. But if you stop opening your heart completely, you may never find that special someone, the one who'll love you, care for you, and never leave you.

With much love and care,
Baby_Nick <3
"Love is but a word. What matters is the implication you put into it."
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.