Trouble getting used to panties
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I just started wearing panties a few weeks ago, but I can only wear them a couple of days a week - I have an especially tiny little something down there that keeps getting rubbed raw on the tip. I want to wear my big girl panties every day - but I can't. I've tried all cotton, and different styes and sizes, but the same thing happens after a long day. It's fine when I go back to my big loose underwear for a couple of days. What can I do?

(This is my first time here - can anybody help?)
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sarah2cutis
 you need to tuck your little thing away so it doesnt rub ..This feels very nice because it will be sitting in the cotton gussett ...try it ..xx
Von
Thanks for your reply Sarah. I did try to tuck it once (when I read about it a couple of days ago). I couldn't make that work. Maybe I'll try some more, but i couldn't get my little bits to go up. It's funny, because they are very small, and they don't hang down really. And they go up and away by themselves a lot of times. It felt really weird and uncomfortable though, and I couldn't seem to do it. I also wonder if my little thing is too tiny (I used to be very embarrassed about this until I realized I was a sissy). It more or less sticks straight out against the front of my panties, which is I guess what is causing the irritation. I push it down and to the side, bit as I move around during the day, it's lack of size and weight pulls it right back front and center.

If tucking is the best or only answer, I'll keep trying. But even if I get the other bits to hide away, I'm not sure I can get it far enough down to stay. I don't think it will reach the gusset (I didn't know that's what they were called, I just love having them on my panties though. I'm learning new things every day now). I won't give up yet though.

Meanwhile if anyone has other ideas, or more info on tucking, thanks in advance.

Dru
maybe try a panty liner or pad in your panties. This might help if its just a problem of irritation from the material of your panties.
littlegirl_inside
It's such a shame panties irritates your teenie weenie. I have a teenie weenie too and don't get any discomfort. I do tuck sometimes, especially at night, it is more comfortable for me when I sleep on my front. One thing I can also do is push my thingy back inside - sounds worse than it is lol. But panty liners, as Dru has said, may well be the answer. Hope it works for you x
Samantha

~cliques~

Von
I know it is a shame! Seriously, you all probably know how unhappy it would make you to have to wear mens underwear. I've been trying desperately to find a place to post this question so I can get back in panties where I belong. Thanks for your sweet responses. I've tried the tucking again, but no luck so far. In true sissy fashion, I'm squeamish. I found an illustrated guide online, and it nearly made me faint.

It may just be a matter of getting used to the panties. But I don't want my little part to be raw - if it got worse I don't know I could possibly show the Dr., he would be so surpised to find me loooking like a little sissy girl down there - with a bikini tan line, and heart shaped pubies.

The panty liners are something I haven't thought about. It sounds so humiliating to have to walk around in public wearing those (so I'll definitely be trying it!). I just don't want to get used to having to wear those everyday either.

All great suggestions though - Thanks!
Von
P.S. -I have found a way to sleep in my panties without any irritation - I just pull them down a little. I just pull them down below the bottom of my little bits and my butt. Or sometimes I leave them mid-thigh. I'm not technically wearing them, but it's still nice to be a sissy while I'm sleeping.

I'm also wondering if nylon panties would be better or worse. So far all my panties are pretty cotton or cotton-blends. The thick cotton ones take longer to start irritating me). Does anyone have a preference or thoughts about material that they like?

Sis_C
For me I sometimes have problems with that, mostly if the panties are too tight, and they have what i call sandpaper weave. What i mean is that with the fabric of the weave is sometimes not tight and smooth, the threads end up acting like sandpaper and can rub you raw. But for the most part if you get nylon panties that don't have course weave or have satin weave or something like that (i dont know a lot, just a little I picked up when I worked at a textile factory.) I Also find sometimes that some panties tend to be smoother when worn inside out.
For instance I have these Hanes panties, they have a courser weave and tend to rub a little on the end of my penis, but I found that when worn inside out they are much smoother, and don't rub as much, I would also suggest wearing looser panties, while it does not feel as tight, the feeling of "floating" in the panties can be quite a turn on. That is why I mostly get Vanity Fair nylon granny panties. They tend to be a bit more smoother than others, while you can still seen the individual strands in the weave they are not as bad as others. I can say I haven't tried that many different ones. I do however, have a few tight panties, for when I need them, but I mostly stick to loose fit nylon panties.

I would also look at getting a nylon/spandex mix cotton/something mix or a microfiber weave panties. I love the feel of microfiber, so soft and smooth, but I still prefer my Vanity Fair granny panties for every day use.

Hope this helps some, You could also try to sprinkle baby powder into your panties, it might help things slide around a little better.
wittle_bwittany
what you need is some nice satin or silk panties. never have i been rubbed the wrong way or irritated in the slightest by silk. satin isnt quite as smooth as silk, but it doesnt cost as much, as silk can be quite pricey.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

straightsissy13
i have a big clitty so i feel your pain, i guess im not a real sissy :(
PAINT MY TOES AND CALL ME GABI
Ami
oh i know that discomforting feeling, I did find out that Jockey makes these amazing panties that are incredibly comfy and stretch so you dont even need to tuck. I've been trying to find another couple of pairs, but they weren't cotton but breathable and not thick. Normally i have to limit my time in panties because after a while they can be uncomfortable since i'm not very good with tucking

Chamadi
This is the right way to use the way.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.