R Triple Play
Three diapered sissybabies are enjoying playing.
Posted on
Triple Play - Three diapered sissybabies are enjoying playing., Love,Sissybaby,Diaper,Plastic Panties, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Triple Play - Three diapered sissybabies are enjoying playing., Love,Sissybaby,Diaper,Plastic Panties, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Triple Play - Three diapered sissybabies are enjoying playing., Love,Sissybaby,Diaper,Plastic Panties, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissybabygirljessica
Wuv it 

Baby Butch
@ Sissybabygirljessica
 Wow, just sent a PM not realizing you already commented. I like your dolly!
shamrock
they are good and I hope they had fun and wet they diapers too,,,, ha ha 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 That is likely what eventually happened. : )

SissyBabyPet
Awww, another caption for me. Thank you Baby Butch. I love it and I like and love the other captions too. You bring much joy and happiness to all of those you do captions for.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 You are certainly "frilly" in those plastic panties. The picture reminded me of you so I made the caption. : )
lil sissie
 Don't know how You do it BabyButch  but You always come up with something great
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Thank you Lil Sissy! I did think by now I would run out of ideas. It always helps to get new pictures.

sissyslutallie
i dont know how you do it either babybutch but once again there all great and amazing i realy like the top #1 she looks so much like the raggie ann doll

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 That is the name I could not think of, Raggie Ann doll. Wow, great and amazing is quite a compliment. Really glad to hear you like them.
sissybabysamantha2
Three very good cappies  thick nappies frilly baby pants who could wish for more   

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I see you like these cappies too and appreciate your comments. : )

babyginagirl
Yeth Mommee butch,pease pease pease dress ME in my new sailor girl outfit,with my much needed diapee!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Ok baby girl I did and look how cute you are in the playpen. *hugs*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.