PG Trapped in the Nursery
Trapped Sissy Baby
Posted on
   Trapped in the Nursery - Trapped Sissy Baby, Sissy,Baby,Frilly Baby Panties,Diapers,Humiliation,Pacifiers,Baby Bottles,Mommies,Baby Girly Girl,                       Sissy Baby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Sissy Fashion,Dolled Up,Diaper Lovers    Trapped in the Nursery - Trapped Sissy Baby, Sissy,Baby,Frilly Baby Panties,Diapers,Humiliation,Pacifiers,Baby Bottles,Mommies,Baby Girly Girl,                       Sissy Baby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Sissy Fashion,Dolled Up,Diaper Lovers
   Trapped in the Nursery - Trapped Sissy Baby, Sissy,Baby,Frilly Baby Panties,Diapers,Humiliation,Pacifiers,Baby Bottles,Mommies,Baby Girly Girl,                       Sissy Baby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Sissy Fashion,Dolled Up,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
  I went to a photo shoot at my AB/DL friends Nursery. Then I found out I was trapped in a high chair and put in mittens...! 
Gallery Images by Dumbaby2
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babygirlpansy
Very wonderful pictures, dear ! 

Dumbaby2
@ babygirlpansy
  Thank you, I Love all of your pic's too.
Baby Butch
It appears you may have been tricked but I bet you are enjoying yourself. I agree great pictures. : )

Dumbaby2
@ Baby Butch
  Oh yes, I  got to be a total sissy baby for the weekend.                          Thank  You so much Baby Butch.  By the way I have Loved your stories over the years.  Your one of my favorite  writers. :) 

Baby Butch
@ Dumbaby2
 Thanks, I am glad to hear you love my stories. I am working on a new one and started posting it. Love the pink high chair!

sissybabysamantha2
It looks like you are having fun 

Dumbaby2
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Yes, I did, a whole weekend dressed and treated as a sissybaby. :) 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.