All R Transgender art
Just some cool art that i think fits this site.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Some awesome stuff i found. *not mine* Transgender art.

Gallery Images by Loveanna1
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TiresiasRex
Very cool. And the robot/"mind-swapping" strangeness of the fourth image just BEGS for a caption!
jessybaby
more please, more
a new me teehee

Loveanna1

Very cool. And the robot/"mind-swapping" strangeness of the fourth image just BEGS for a caption!  

haha maybe i will. Or somebody might hop on it. we shall see :P
Loveanna1

more please, more  

Like it huh? I use to have bunches but i got paranoid and got rid of them all. I'm trying to find it all again so i'll share it with you for sure :)

TiresiasRex

Like it huh? I use to have bunches but i got paranoid and got rid of them all. I'm trying to find it all again so i'll share it with you for sure :)  

Why the paranoia? Does it have to do with the college atmosphere mentioned in your other thread? A shared computer? A roommate?

By all means, be careful if you are not yet conformable with disclosing your "experimental" self. But if it's just you and your laptop...there should be no need to be afraid.

(or, if I am completely off the mark, just start up another thread and let us know what is going on. Folks tend to listen here....and offer good, reasonable advice).

Walk in Beauty,

T.Rex
Lolita_Karen
Some of these pictures make me feel... *blushes* >///

Loveanna1

Why the paranoia? Does it have to do with the college atmosphere mentioned in your other thread? A shared computer? A roommate?

By all means, be careful if you are not yet conformable with disclosing your "experimental" self. But if it's just you and your laptop...there should be no need to be afraid.

(or, if I am completely off the mark, just start up another thread and let us know what is going on. Folks tend to listen here....and offer good, reasonable advice).

Walk in Beauty,

T.Rex  

Well it was when i lived with my dad and wicked step mom. *She really wanted to ruin my life* She got on my computer once and tried to find some stuff to use against me. So if she came across my "collection" she would have screwed me over in many ways. Also im just a paranoid person.. I've been screwed over enough times to be careful who i tell and where i hide my stuff.
Loveanna1

Some of these pictures make me feel... *blushes* >///<  

1,2,3 and the last one are my favorite. They make me nuts.

sissydina218
love the first one and the locker room one for some weird reason, great pics thanks
sissyemilygirl
Such lovely art. Please keep the pictures coming. I never get tired of viewing such pictures. emily x

bubbawired
I love these!
diapered24/7
first one is my favorite ^^ wish it was me

tgrachael
I would definitely wanna be the first one.
Pinkdiaperstbi
I can't wait to be one: )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.