PG Training Emma
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Sometimes I feel the need to justify owning photoshop. :)
Gallery Images by VaguelyAssertive
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RoseMorgan
Wonderfully daft, nicely done and a good story so far.
mckeesissy
Brilliant :D
Please say you will love me if I say I love you!

Pinkish
that is awesome!
VaguelyAssertive
Yes certainly more than a little silly, but I demand celebrities dang it! I need to add in a changing image, but to keep up some momentum...

Dementias_Knight
The story is good, and I'm impressed with your Photoshop skills, I just can't help but laugh at those faces on those bodies. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face!
VaguelyAssertive
Ha, yes I had to just kinda go with what I had not worrying too much about body type and clothing, etc.

Mina Silverwind
Wow all of these are beyond lovely, the storyline is refreshing, and I wish you well in all facets of your life,
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
VaguelyAssertive
Thanks Mina, right back atcha ;). Still need to find a good pic of a diaper change, but here are a few more...

Dementias_Knight
I love that this is both a very entertaining story and one of the silliest things to look at. Great job, I can't wait for more! :D
LilGreg
Thanks for the laugh and the story!

VaguelyAssertive
Does anyone know of a range of pictures featuring a Mommy Daddy and Adult Baby girl? Preferably with a reasonably fit bloke. I am considering doing Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie forcibly adopting Jennifer Aniston...
Loveanna1
Amazing. Just amazing :)

SissyDesiree
Emma's a lucky girl to have such a nice Mommy to keep her in poopy didees!

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.