Tough Girl
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"These muscles are strong enough to put YOU in diapers too, baby!"
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Kadya
Pampers makes you girl get strong....

Some women swear by it!
Elke
yes Pampers makes you girl get strong

jcrutc
This diaper gives me all the strength i need
bubbleskirtlucy
Rebecca had always played along in her boyfriend's kinky fantasies. But tonight, she decided SHE would be the sugar daddy and HE would be the sissy baby girl!

Shadowstar
not to mention confidence when you go out knowing about yor problemand that it is solved
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

Gerun
Though Brian had been transformed into a cute little diapergirl by his roomates, he still had his muscles. Someone was going to bee sorry they messed with Him.... ehh.. Her!
prissyprincess
  I,ll go easy sweetie no need for all that . I,ll be nice and take my medice laying down , giggles , but you,ll have to change me .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Lexi
mike had been a body builder all his life. he should hav e been able to over power the two girls. but his strue inner sissy wouldn't let him!
Lexi
mike had been a body builder all his life. he should hav e been able to over power the two girls. but his strue inner sissy wouldn't let him!1

little-baby-lizzy
love the pic
carrilee
diaper me baby!!!!!
sissy carrilee
huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee

drakemc
she is so cute
and take over the household!!!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.