PG 13 Took off my diaper
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I took of the diaper my mommy put on me last night and because I was being disobedient she has locked me in plastic punishment pants and 5 diapees and gave me a thorough spanking but on top of all that is going to make me do any of the punishments you  comment please punish this bad sissy baby
Be unique 
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
I'm not real big on sadistic type punishment suggestions for others. But, I will through this out there. How about, only having baby food to eat. No adult food, only baby food, like from the jar.  

diaperlover217
@ Baby Puss
  That's a great idea. I'm caitlins mommy and she will start this immediately
Be unique 
RachelLeigh
Yes I agree with baby puss, and maybe a bottle of prune juice  

Baby Butch
You should know better than to take off a diaper mommy put on. Perhaps a dose of Castor Oil could be added to a baby bottle of formula. The other punishments are good too!
shamrock
your mommy also punishment you with baby girl clothes,,,, if you are a boy and if you are a girl your mommy put you in a bra with diapers only and it time for new stories you all  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

lil sissie
 mes agree with all above
diaperlover217
Thanks for replying with all of these punishments baby Caitlin will be having one of these punishment everyday for the next month xxMommyxx 
Be unique 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.